Ryan Miller will get Buffalo its Championship

That kid is UNREAL for those who are not watching the Sabres this season!

Just cruched the Sens 2-1 with a shoot out shut out on the Sens top 3 guys.

I cant believe this kid is not playing in the games this year.  Shame on team USA hockey...

594612[/snapback]

It turned out to be a real slight, but I think AD has said something like this before, it may be the best case senario for buffalo, we get a rested Miller with a chip on his shoulder from the slight heading into the home stretch.

If Ryan Miller keeps up his current level of play he has to get consideration for Rookie of the Year. That is if he didn't play too many games in 2003-2004? I realize Ovechkin and Crosby will have much to say about how the award plays out but Miller must get some attention.

If Ryan Miller keeps up his current level of play he has to get consideration for Rookie of the Year.  That is if he didn't play too many games in 2003-2004?  I realize Ovechkin and Crosby will have much to say about how the award plays out but Miller must get some attention.

597267[/snapback]

Dont forget about Eric Staal from Carolina and Henrik Lundquivst for the Rangers.

What a crop of rookies the NHL has this year...any other year and Miller would be almost a cinch for the Calder.

What a crop of rookies the NHL has this year...any other year and Miller would be almost a cinch for the Calder.

597276[/snapback]

The rookie class has made quite an impact, but it makes sense that this should be the best class in a while: It's two years worth of rookies.

Swords look awesome.

I was at the game Sat. night, and what a game it was.

My step father had never been to hockey game, ever. We (mom, wife, and me) took him to the game. We had awesome seats (5th row), and he got the worlds greatest hockey introduction.

An awesome fight with in the first 2 minutes, and then to end it in a shootout.

Awesome game.

GO SABRRES!!!!

Swords look awesome.

My step father had never been to hockey game, ever.  We (mom, wife, and me) took him to the game.  We had awesome seats (5th row), and he got the worlds greatest hockey introduction. 

Awesome game.

GO SABRRES!!!!

597307[/snapback]

People who don't understand hockey ("it's too hard to see the puck" - follow the action!) or don't like hockey, need to see the sport live (like other sports such as tennis) or play it (even in the driveway, basement, living room or street). Then they start to get it!

Swords look awesome.

My step father had never been to hockey game, ever.  We (mom, wife, and me) took him to the game.  We had awesome seats (5th row), and he got the worlds greatest hockey introduction. 

Awesome game.

GO SABRRES!!!!

Good going! You've just ruined hockey for him, because few games will live up to that one! :D

:D

Dont forget about Eric Staal from Carolina and Henrik Lundquivst for the Rangers.

597276[/snapback]

Eric Staal's not a rookie. Dion Phaneuf of Calgary is a rookie though, as is Svatos in Colorado.

Oh thats right I forgot Staal played already  :(

Svatos is very overlooked...27 goals or something like that

597775[/snapback]

Petr Prucha of the Rangers has 25.. but, considering he'll be out the next 3-4 weeks with a knee injury (damned Flyers) :( that probably dashed any slim hopes he would have had. Good time to get injured though, with the 2 week layoff for the Olympics.