What's on the menu tomorrow for the SB?

Frez

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hate you all.... sad.gif Kick off here in Iraq is 03:30 am.... And the menu consists of nothing more than chips and salsa.... Hell, the AFN cable will probably go out too... blink.gif

Well, I hope you enjoy the game none-the-less. Kick back and relax, if only for a couple hours. And keep up all the good work you guys are doing over there!

Mole sauce, turkey, guacamole, salsa, sourdough bread, fajitas, lots other mexican food. Oh yeah Sangria and 11 top notch bottles of tequilla- Patron Silver, Paradiso, Don Julio 1942, Cuervo Riserva, Tres Generations, Corazon, Cabo Wabo and a few others. Almost cocktail time

We are having homemade wings, sausage bread and other chips and dips. Oh,and we are probably going to have ice cold beer. :blush:

594149[/snapback]

I'm going to try my hand at home made stuffed (hot) banana peppers - a dish I always enjoy eating out - and someone from the CNJBB made at the TBD tailgate.

I researched various recipes for the stuffing and am just going to "wing it" while breaking in the broiler on my new oven.