Someone Leaving "Lost"???

dpbillsfan

Sexy Rodriguez told to get Lost: report

Thursday Feb 2 14:00 AEDT

Lost star Michelle Rodriguez is getting killed off in the series because she is such a nightmare to work with, according to reports in the US.

The sexy 27-year-old actress is a hit as Ana-Lucia Cortez onscreen but insiders say her diva-like behaviour is sending everyone around the bend.

They are also angry after she brought scandal after getting arrested for allegedly drink driving close to the set in Hawaii.

Now insiders say Lost bosses are desperate to kill her off from the top show.

"The producers are fed up with the fact that she barely shows up on the set and is always in a bad mood," Us Weekly quoted an "insider" as saying.

"They said she was getting killed off as soon as they could write it in."

Rodriguez's spokesperson would not discuss the star's fate in the show, but insisted the actress was dedicated to the job.

"Michelle is very proud of her work," the spokesperson said.

Rodriguez is next due in court next month on her drink-driving charge.

Splash News/ Snapper Media

I think that ana lucia and kate should have a naked pudding fight to the death to see who gets the rights to nail jack.

596261[/snapback]

Can't do that... All the pudding was used in the making of Brokeback Mountain.

They are also angry after she brought scandal after getting arrested for allegedly drink driving close to the set in Hawaii.

594046[/snapback]

Yeah, right. As Mae West said, "I don't care what you say about me as long as you spell my name right."