I'm going to Washington DC

aussiew

Report (at The Dean's request): The fix-up date on Saturday to the Wizards game worked out so well that he invited me over to his brother's house in McLean, VA for a super bowl party. I was the only one in the room rooting for Seattle - it was tough. A nice man - but a little too "old" for me. But at least I didn't have to go to a sports bar alone.

Had some good Irish food at the Dubliner tonight. :blush:

There's a little Austrian cafe around the corner from the hotel. Gotta go there tomorrow night for some Bavarian beer - yum.

No offense to my Texas friends - but it sure is great to be away from those Texas accents for a few days.

Report (at The Dean's request):  The fix-up date on Saturday to the Wizards game worked out so well that he invited me over to his brother's house in McLean, VA for a super bowl party. I was the only one in the room rooting for Seattle - it was tough. A nice man - but a little too "old" for me. But at least I didn't have to go to a sports bar alone.

Had some good Irish food at the Dubliner tonight.  :P

There's a little Austrian cafe around the corner from the hotel. Gotta go there tomorrow night for some Bavarian beer - yum.

No offense to my Texas friends - but it sure is great to be away from those Texas accents for a few days.

597114[/snapback]

Excellent! Glad to hear you got some. :blush:

"Too old" for you? What's that 30? 35?

Enjoy your time in our Nation's capital.

Report (at The Dean's request):  The fix-up date on Saturday to the Wizards game worked out so well that he invited me over to his brother's house in McLean, VA for a super bowl party. I was the only one in the room rooting for Seattle - it was tough. A nice man - but a little too "old" for me. But at least I didn't have to go to a sports bar alone.

Had some good Irish food at the Dubliner tonight.  :blush:

597114[/snapback]

Glad you liked the Dubliner. There are some neat little stores across the street in Union Station, and a nifty little food court as well.

Had some good Irish food at the Dubliner tonight.  :blush:

597114[/snapback]

If your looking for some restaurant recommendations, let me know what ya like and budget, I know pretty much all of em