The Patriots at the Super Bowl

TheMadCap

Just when you thought it was safe to watch the Super Bowl without puking...

The PTI guys just said that Bellycheck is doing some pregame, and our favorite pretty boy QB is going to toss the coin.

They went on to say that the NFL wants the Pats in the SB in some way, even if they can't be there for real. Finished up with saying they should have the Squeelers-Seahags as the early game, and then let the Patriots-Colts play the nightcap, since it's the game everyone really wants to see.

Yuck!

The PTI guys just said that Bellycheck is doing some pregame, and our favorite pretty boy QB is going to toss the coin.

They went on to say that the NFL wants the Pats in the SB in some way, even if they can't be there for real. Finished up with saying they should have the Squeelers-Seahags as the early game, and then let the Patriots-Colts play the nightcap, since it's the game everyone really wants to see.

Yuck!

593813[/snapback]

how long into the game before they show bruschi and his wife. probably during a hasselback fumble.

how long into the game before they show bruschi and his wife.  probably during a hasselback fumble.

593819[/snapback]

It would be really funny if Tedy ran onto the field, picked up the fumble and returned it for a TD with BOTH teams on his back...

ya and also on pti they were saying that the superbowl was "missing" the patriots,they even said that the coin toss is supposed to be for retired players and tom brady is not a retired player,,,,,,,just another example of the patriots ass kissing by the nfl

Yuck!

593813[/snapback]

That's it. I'm not watching. I may not watch another game again, as long as the league keeps deep throating New England. :blink:

That's it.  I'm not watching.  I may not watch another game again, as long as the league keeps deep throating New England.  :blink:

594433[/snapback]

I would call that deep throating... it is New England afterall. :doh:

As I said, the two PTI knuckleheads were claiming this, I haven't heard either way as of yet...

594796[/snapback]

My understanding is that they are doing a tribute to past Super Bowl MVP's, and that many of them will be on the field for the toss, but Brady will do the actual flipping of the coin. The Michigan angle is also part of this.