Fantasy Football question

DreamOnDan

Deuce McCallister has been dropped and I could take him now because I am 1st on the waiver wire. My Running Back situation is like this: I have Portis as my starter, he isn't going anywhere. Our league starts 2 and only can hold one reserve at all positions with no "flex" player. I also have Travis Henry who is not playing this week. I had Micheal Bennett, but he won't play this week so I dropped him and picked up Charlie Garner. This week I plaY the second lowest scoring team in the league and thus far my team has been the 3rd highest scoring team. Although I have played the two highest scorers in weeks 1 and 2 and am 0-2. Deuce is ruled out for the next 4-5 weeks. If I picked him up I would have a nice playoff run with McNabb, Portis, McCallister, Moulds, Chambers, Eric Johnson, Vinaterri, Packers d/st. Hard to resist but do I risk the loss this weekend with only one rb, the problem is after this week I am at the bottom of the waiver line and will have no chance to pick him up. Should I get Deuce or not?