college cheerleader dismissed for her off campus

justnzane

rumor is..she was charging "extra" for "delivering" "blue cheese"

593335[/snapback]

you sick, sick, sick bastard. You're all right in my book.

Somebody find this chick's myspace, and Tenny, don't you

think the public has a right to know. Our daughters could go

into cheerleading someday, and we need to know the facts in this candid world.

Just give as a hypothetical, like....

Say there was this Co-ed Cheerleader that worked at the Hooters that all

the Professers go to.....

you sick, sick, sick bastard. You're all right in my book.

Somebody find this chick's myspace, and Tenny, don't you

think the public has a right to know. Our daughters could go

into cheerleading someday, and we need to know the facts in this candid world.

Just give as a hypothetical, like....

Say there was this Co-ed Cheerleader that worked at the Hooters that all

the Professers go to.....

593369[/snapback]

Other members of the cheerleading squad and others involved who do not have restrictions have letters to the editor in the local paper today. Johnson City Press. I don't think they put the letters on their website though.

Other members of the cheerleading squad and others involved who do not have restrictions have letters to the editor in the local paper today.  Johnson City Press. I don't think they put the letters on their website though.

593447[/snapback]

Can't you post direct quotes from those letters - such as - Jane Smith wrote in her 2/3/2006 letter to the editor of the Johnson City Press "Kim Sams...."?

I have no idea but I would love to play motorboat between those fun bags

593352[/snapback]

Your basic skanky girl-next-door type with huge cans.

As far as the Sams girl is concerned, there BETTER be more to the story. While i despise Hooters and everything they stand for, working there is not a reason to be dismissed from a cheerleading squad...unless it's the Orel Roberts cheerleading squad (It's OK for Anal Roberts cheerleaders to work there). that's just BS, IMO.

I'd be more inclined to dismiss anyone from any job for actually going to a Hooters and having their so-called wings.

Was there tonight - it was very interesting, to say the least. The place was a dive when they bought it - still is. They only spent 1 month fixing it when it really needed to be knocked down and completely rebuilt. The entire place was cramped, and it was when I was there later in the night at about 1 am when it wasn't as busy as after work. Highlight tonight was their "celebrity" blackjack tourney. THe most easily recognizable celeb there was Mr. Belding from Saved by the Bell. Also Bob Huggins, former Cincy hoops coach. He didn't hear when I yelled and asked if he had a DD for the night. But - these "celebs" and others were all playing with Hooters Calendar girls. All smoking hot. Like the best Hooter girls from across the country.

Alas like I said the place is still a dive - the pool is not even complete and looks like a Super 8 Motel pool. It was cool, but I'm not going to go back that often. Lot of other places to see hot ladies in Vegas.

I love it how the article refers to it as "Hooters, an atlanta based restaurant chain" like no one outside of atlanta has heard of it or something.

593358[/snapback]

I ate at Hooters all the time when I lived down in Atlanta. Good times when the US Goverment picks up the tab. :blink: