Official Survivor: Exile Island thread

Just Jack

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I felt bored by this weeks episode, but it was finally good to see La Mina win a challenge.

617023[/snapback]

I thought the girls were going to collude this week and vote Shane out. I see that it may happen next week.

Bruce better come up with some new survival skills to teach his tribe or his value is out the window.

617197[/snapback]

You mean building a rock garden isn't good enough? At least he was smart enough to spend the night in the outhouse.

Man do i HATE the casaya tribe. The whole lot of them save bruce. I really hope shane gets the boot next week, he's about worthless, not to mention its only a matter of time before he goes after someone and physically assaults them.

Long live LaMina!

Man do i HATE the casaya tribe. The whole lot of them save bruce. I really hope shane gets the boot next week, he's about worthless, not to mention its only a matter of time before he goes after someone and physically assaults them.

Long live LaMina!

617244[/snapback]

I agree 100%.

I still miss Misty... :)

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone else think Terry could have changed the game by NOT winning immunity? I was saying he should lose it on purpose. That way, casaya would have tried to vote him off, he brings out the idol, and shane goes home instead of terry, Yah he loses the idol, but its a chance you have to take to flip the game in your favor.

Anyone else think Terry could have changed the game by NOT winning immunity? I was saying he should lose it on purpose. That way, casaya would have tried to vote him off, he brings out the idol, and shane goes home instead of terry, Yah he loses the idol, but its a chance you have to take to flip the game in your favor.

649960[/snapback]

That's what I was hoping for also.

So who got booted this week?

650181[/snapback]

It was Nick from the old La Mina tribe. Now they're down to nine left, I don't remember the new tribe name....

From La Mina

Terry

Autin

Sally

From the other tribe

Shane

Circie

Bruce

Horace

Courtney

the other girl, Danielle?

• 2 weeks later...

So it's Bruce who gets med evaced out??? Does this mean there will be no tribal council? If I remember, in one of the first seasons (Austrailia) some guy got burned pretty badly, was med evaced out and no one else went that week.

The great thing for Terry is that he has not pissed off anyone. The others are going to have to start betraying there fellow tribe members. If Terry can win immunity two more times he's looking pretty good.

So it's Bruce who gets med evaced out???  Does this mean there will be no tribal council?  If I remember, in one of the first seasons (Austrailia) some guy got burned pretty badly, was med evaced out and no one else went that week. 

The great thing for Terry is that he has not pissed off anyone.  The others are going to have to start betraying there fellow tribe members.  If Terry can win immunity two more times he's looking pretty good.

662063[/snapback]

In the preview for next week, they showed Bruce rolling around on the ground clutching his stomach, so it has to be him leaving. Australia was Michael that got burned. His tribe was kicking ass up to that point, but when they merged right after, they were down one person, and ended up being picked off one by one.

What could hurt Terry if he makes final two, is the majority of the Jury will be people from the other tribe. They may not vote for him, just because he wasn't from their tribe.

In the preview for next week, they showed Bruce rolling around on the ground clutching his stomach, so it has to be him leaving. Australia was Michael that got burned. His tribe was kicking ass up to that point, but when they merged right after, they were down one person, and ended up being picked off one by one.

What could hurt Terry if he makes final two, is the majority of the Jury will be people from the other tribe. They may not vote for him, just because he wasn't from their tribe.

662082[/snapback]

Terry is in good shape. Not only would he have to lose immunity twice now to get booted off, but essentially he gets to decide who goes home when he finally does lose immunity.

sucks to see sally and austin gone, but i like the way terry has taken control of the game. altho it looks as if shane may try to suck up to terry next week.