Official Survivor: Exile Island thread

Just Jack

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Older Women tribe won't last much longer without a tribe mix, which looks like it'll happen next week from the previews.

593051[/snapback]

They'll have to merge tribes in the nect episode or 2. The old women cant compete now with tina gone. Perhaps they'll give each tribe an old woman and keep it at 3 tribes?

The ep was pretty good. The young guys were hilarious playing baseball, and then with their 5 sticks and 4 leaves construction that they called a shelter. I love it how they completely didnt give a stojan. The old men are gonna kick ass.

As for the young women, danielle definitely does it for me (could do without the accent tho) And misty and sally are both good looking girls. Any of those 3 are fine with me. The other one, courtney, is just too weird.

IMO, what did tina in was calling out the other women at tribal council. How retarded can you be to say the others in your trbie dont have a good work ethic. :lol:

IMO, what did tina in was calling out the other women at tribal council. How retarded can you be to say the others in your trbie dont have a good work ethic.  :lol:

593204[/snapback]

Absolutly! I really thought she had cleared the fence so to speak and then she opened her pie hole.....Bye Bye.

The older women are done, they'll split 'em up and send each one of them to another tribe or team them with the young men and the young women will team with the older men.

IMO, what did tina in was calling out the other women at tribal council. How retarded can you be to say the others in your trbie dont have a good work ethic.  :lol:

593204[/snapback]

I don't know if that was exactly what swayed people, Circie had already made it clear she wanted Tina out, and maybe had already convinced the other two that they should vote that way.

And how does a woman like her, afraid of the outdoors, even want to apply to be on the show.

And as my future wife pointed out, does anyone that is on the show, watch the show? The guys shelter was what brought up that comment. You know you need shelter, fire, wood, food, etc. Yet there are always some people that make it seemed like they don't know they need all these things.

I don't know if that was exactly what swayed people, Circie had already made it clear she wanted Tina out, and maybe had already convinced the other two that they should vote that way.

And how does a woman like her, afraid of the outdoors, even want to apply to be on the show.

And as my future wife pointed out, does anyone that is on the show, watch the show? The guys shelter was what brought up that comment. You know you need shelter, fire, wood, food, etc. Yet there are always some people that make it seemed like they don't know they need all these things.

593214[/snapback]

I dont know how someone like circe would make it through the night on exile island. She can barely make it through the night on the regular island with everyone else.

And that place is gonna suck (exile island) when it decies to rain when someone is there some night.

I agree tho, do people not know what they are getting into with the show? Do they think things are exaggerated? I've applied multiple times for the show with no luck, and i know what i'd be in for...rain, hellish conditions, nasty bug bites, severe hunger. I guess people think its a camping trip.

The Older Women tribe won't last much longer without a tribe mix, which looks like it'll happen next week from the previews.

593051[/snapback]

I absolutely HATE that. Why have 4 tribes to start out if you're just going to bail one of them out at the first sign of trouble? It'd be so much more entertaining to watch the old women struggle as a result of their stupidity in voting off their only competent member.

I absolutely HATE that.  Why have 4 tribes to start out if you're just going to bail one of them out at the first sign of trouble?  It'd be so much more entertaining to watch the old women struggle as a result of their stupidity in voting off their only competent member.

593242[/snapback]

Agreed, let them fall apart like Stephanie's tribe did 2 years ago.

I agree tho, do people not know what they are getting into with the show? Do they think things are exaggerated? I've applied multiple times for the show with no luck, and i know what i'd be in for...rain, hellish conditions, nasty bug bites, severe hunger. I guess people think its a camping trip.

593230[/snapback]

I read an article about the first season, forgot who it was about, but they mentioned that they really thought the film crew would help them from time to time.

I thought the first episode was boring. There isn't much personality amongst the tribes. This show is really going downhill and is reaching for new and interesting ideas. The only thing that would make me look forward to it is if they bring Stephanie back again...  :P

593658[/snapback]

I'm with you...I thought it was a horrible first show. The old women are bunch of....well, old women! The young guys acted like they were auditioning for (insert your favorite Brokeback Mountain II title here), and the young women act like they are waiting for someone to come rescue them. The older guys are ahead of the game, but whats with the Japanese dude? Trying a little hard for the Mr. Miyagi look...no? The guy quitting smoking was a riot though. I quit last year and can totally relate!

The one saving grace in this whole thing is Danielle. Wow!

593051[/snapback]

I was right (or so the information I found will tell). There will be some mixing of the tribes tonight. How much, and how it happens I haven't heard.

I was right (or so the information I found will tell). There will be some mixing of the tribes tonight. How much, and how it happens I haven't heard.

599220[/snapback]

Yah i read something about that this past week. I dont want them to merge at all, but if they have to, i hope they keep at least 3 tribes. But some mixing up of the 4 tribes wouldnt be all bad.

I'd say the best option would be to have the 3 old women draft a tribe of 5 members each. Or just leave everything status quo.

I thought the way they staged the "NASA guy's secret" was very fake & contrived... not quite as bad though as last year when they expected us to believe someone recognized Gary Hogeboom. :lol:

593602[/snapback]

You wouldn't recognize one of Buffalo's backup QBs from the past? I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility.