Sabres

Chef Jim

Are the playoffs not part of the Center Ice package?  I know in the past, they showed first round games, that were not shown on ESPN...I never thought of this until now...I will be really pissed if I don't get to watch the playoff games...anyone know for sure?

I fugged up setting the VCR tonight, and missed the Sabres game...I was really looking forward to watching it...sounds like it was a good one...

593092[/snapback]

Dude, get Tivo. Tivo never fugs up. Greatest invention in the history of television.

Its always beautiful when the Sabres beat the Cryers isnt it??? :lol:

One thing that I have really liked seeing from the Sabres of late: Sabres are producing much better at even strength. Sabres need to be more balanced on even strength and the PP...cannot rely on one or the other, especially come playoff time...

I dont know about all of you, but this game vs Ottawa in Buffalo on Saturday, Ive havent been this stoked for a regular season hockey game in YEARS.

Are the playoffs not part of the Center Ice package?  I know in the past, they showed first round games, that were not shown on ESPN...I never thought of this until now...I will be really pissed if I don't get to watch the playoff games...anyone know for sure?

I fugged up setting the VCR tonight, and missed the Sabres game...I was really looking forward to watching it...sounds like it was a good one...

593092[/snapback]

Center Ice will show games from the first and second round of the play-offs.

Thats how it used to be, but been four long years since i've cared :lol:

593194[/snapback]

Q: HOW MANY GAMES CAN I EXPECT TO SEE ON NHL® CENTER ICE®?

A: As an NHL® CENTER ICE® subscriber, you will see up to 40 games a week (from outside your local viewing area) throughout the regular season, select games from the first two rounds of the Stanley Cup® playoffs, plus premier Canadian match-ups including broadcasts from CBC's Hockey Night in Canada.

Center ICE Website

I dont know about all of you, but this game vs Ottawa in Buffalo on Saturday, Ive havent been this stoked for a regular season hockey game in YEARS.

593174[/snapback]

Was nice to see the Sabres own the Flyers. I cant stand Clarke. The Ottawa/Sabres game will make for a nice first double header game for me on Saturday. Hope Buffalo kicks Ottawa's a$$

Alright beerme, like i said the other day, that voice in the back of your head is getting louder...

"Lets go Buff-a-lo!  Lets go Buff-a-lo!"

There is a spot up here on the bandwagon with your name on it!

593030[/snapback]

Count me in on this bandwagon. I'm convinced they are the 3rd best team in hockey and if you look at their depth they should be able to make a serious run at the cup. "Ooh Ahh Sabres on the warpath."