Holy Crap, the football side of TSW is AWFUL

stevestojan

No kidding. I hope never to read another "my inside sources say...." OR Culpepper for the Equipment guy, how about 3-4 vs 4-3? AGHHHH!

592910[/snapback]

although I understand the appeal during the season, a Bills only board is always tough to take when they haven't played in over a month.

Thank god for Off The Wall... Of all the ridiculous posts over here, they have nothing on the mayhem going on over there

592882[/snapback]

You're beggin for a PM from Fearless Leader with posts like that.

Sorry...SDS...moving along now...

:huh:

I'm pretty thankful for the 'off the wall' board, too....I haven't been able to bring myself to talk much Bills football lately. I'd rather talk about good food, pop, and movies :lol:

Oh yeah, if you guys ever want to see some REALLY bad stuff check out the BB.com message boards. It is seriously INSANE!!!. I can't believe I used to even read that crap. It seems like its about 8,000 middle schoolers and a handful of adults that like to post to make themselves feel smarter. Sometimes I'll check it out over there for a few minutes to get a laugh and I usually end up seeing something so "Dawgged" that I can't let it slip. As bad as it can get over here, I'm very glad I found this place and can actually talk football and whatever else intelligently (for the most part :lol: )

Thank god for Off The Wall... Of all the ridiculous posts over here, they have nothing on the mayhem going on over there

592882[/snapback]

why? because since you changed jobs you no longer have the freedom to post 1000 threads of nonsense every single day?

"Two Brokeback Drive" was the line, you !@#$ing idiot.  Thanks for butchering it.  :lol:

592978[/snapback]

Where did you ever get the impression that I was a lemming that would follow yours or anyone elses lead on anything? You must have me confused with the rest of the pickle juice drinkers.

Where did you ever get the impression that I was a lemming that would follow yours or anyone elses lead on anything?  You must have me confused with the rest of the pickle juice drinkers.

593149[/snapback]

does an original thought ever go through your head........awaiting canned rettata response

does an original thought ever go through your head........awaiting canned rettata response

593315[/snapback]

You know it's quite funny. You two butt zone guys seem to post one after the other. Either you are aliasing the two accounts, or you two are truely attached at the hip.

BTW, I believe stalking is a crime.

You know it's quite funny.  You two butt zone guys seem to post one after the other.  Either you are aliasing the two accounts, or you two are truely attached at the hip. 

BTW, I believe stalking is a crime.

593324[/snapback]

buttzone? that's gold...update your TBD records..I moved out of the "Buttzone" 3 years ago...