What's the funniest/humiliating thing

CosmicBills

Every parent has had "that moment" where their child (either intentionally or not) has acted up in public. Sometimes it's embarrassing, other times it's down right hilarious...even if you can't laugh about it right away.

I remember my brothers wedging my head into the revolving door at the Smithsonian (and somehow getting my ear stuck!). This triggered all sorts of alarms and to this day my mother won't let me forget how embarrassed she was watching the security guards dislodge my ear from the friggin' revolving door.

What are some of your "moments"?

I was a teenager in south fla and we used to go to the midnight movies on the weekends. That was back in the day when wearing camo pants was cool. The ones with 20 pockets. Well during one double header I had to dump, so off to the restroom I go. Sat down in a stall to do my business and a guy goes into the stall next to me and sits down. From his shoes he looks to be a very well dressed business man. So screwing around I found a candy bar in one of my pockets, take it out and proceed to rub it all over my hand. Then reach up under the stall divider and slap my hand on his side right under the toilet paper holder. Then I smear it around a little and shout," Hey dude can you help me out....I ran out of toilet paper. Just for an added effect, I reach under again and tug at his pant cuff and ask again for tp. I never heard a word...he just ran outta there. :huh:

We were entering the Niagara Falls Aquarium. Kids <5 years old were free. My sister was almost six and I was eight. My parents were saying she was four and I started to argue that no, she had her sixth birthday in a few months. They forcefully said to me "She is FOUR." The cashier smiled and waved her through.

I was a teenager in south fla and we used to go to the midnight movies on the weekends.  That was back in the day when wearing camo pants was cool. The ones with 20 pockets. Well during one double header I had to dump, so off to the restroom I go.  Sat down in a stall to do my business and a guy goes into the stall next to me and sits down.  From his shoes he looks to be a very well dressed business man.  So screwing around I found a candy bar in one of my pockets, take it out and proceed to rub it all over my hand. Then reach up under the stall divider and slap my hand on his side right under the toilet paper holder.  Then I smear it around a little and shout," Hey dude can you help me out....I ran out of toilet paper.  Just for an added effect, I reach under again and tug at his pant cuff and ask again for tp.  I never heard a word...he just ran outta there. :lol:

592847[/snapback]

That's just wrong on so many levels. B-)

I was a teenager in south fla and we used to go to the midnight movies on the weekends.  That was back in the day when wearing camo pants was cool. The ones with 20 pockets. Well during one double header I had to dump, so off to the restroom I go.  Sat down in a stall to do my business and a guy goes into the stall next to me and sits down.  From his shoes he looks to be a very well dressed business man.  So screwing around I found a candy bar in one of my pockets, take it out and proceed to rub it all over my hand. Then reach up under the stall divider and slap my hand on his side right under the toilet paper holder.  Then I smear it around a little and shout," Hey dude can you help me out....I ran out of toilet paper.  Just for an added effect, I reach under again and tug at his pant cuff and ask again for tp.  I never heard a word...he just ran outta there. :lol:

592847[/snapback]

If you really did that, that's pretty freakin' funny.

If it's just a story, it's still pretty freakin funny.

BTW, I hate to break this to you, but camo pants were NEVER cool. B-)

If you really did that, that's pretty freakin' funny.

If it's just a story, it's still pretty freakin funny.

BTW, I hate to break this to you, but camo pants were NEVER cool.  :lol:

592985[/snapback]

They were if were a good ol' boy.

Back when I very young, my mom, aunt, cousin, and I are in some shopping store. My cousin and I were pretty mischevious back then. At some point, my mom and aunt wonder where we had gone to. The next thing they hear is this woman laughing in the dressing room. It turns out my cousin and I were laying on our backs under the dressing room door and watching this woman change clothes. Needless to say we got a beating for that one...

592847[/snapback]

That was you/ You little...

when i was a little kid i used to watch Fat Albert.

anyways, one day when i was a little kid my family went out to eat.  The next table was occupied by some black people

and i let out with Hey Hey Hey! :huh::lol:

592836[/snapback]

B-):lol::D

My (then almost 4 year old) son liked to add "ch" to words ending with "t."  Well we're in Stowe VT in a nice resort having afternoon tea.  So my wife has a cookie that my son wants to share, and he yells out "I want a bit(ch)!"  The hand went over his mouth REAL quick.

593013[/snapback]

My daughter (2 1/2) has the same kind of issue, except with the word fork. "I wanna fahk".

:lol:

When my oldest was about 3 years old, we had taken him to Sesame Place, a 2 1/2 hour drive away. We went with another couple and their 3 year old daughter, Jackie.

After a whole day in the hot sun watching them on kiddie rides, we get in the car and drive in slow motion back to Long Island. When we neared the end of our journey, we decided to stop in to Pizza hut to get some dinner and a few well deserved beers.

We had settled into our table in the crowded place and waited with anticipation as the first pitcher of cold beer hit the table. The kids had decided to play house under the table, and the tablecloth provided a wonderful privacy screen. We, the adults would check on them periodically, but we just wanted some quiet to enjoy the beer and rest.

After a few minutes Jackie popped out from under the table, She was mad as hell and demanding satisfaction. "Mommy, I want some gum and I want it NOW!" We said hey Jackie, no one has gum what are you asking about gum for, She points her finger at Kevin who is casually chewing gum. Everyone looked on as we asked where he got the gum, he pointed towards the underside of the table, my wife instinctivly reached out her hand to his mouth to allow him to spit it out.....(ever notice that trick, all toddlers dutifully spit it out on command?) Anyway, in his last act of defiance for the day, he just looked her straight in the eye and swallowed the chewy substance. I was gagging on my beer, as the tables who had been alerted and saw the show all either gagged along with us, or broke out into laughter.

I still think that gum is working itsekf around his system 17 years later...

When my daughter was about five she was a very good swimmer. One afternoon she led a cotillion of about eight neighborhood kids through the house and out back to the pool. I was curious and followed as she had all of them, ranging from ages 3 to about 7 lined up at the deep end of the swimming pool. I panicked and asked what she was doing and she advised me that she was going to teach them all how to swim. As far as I knew not a one of the kids knew how to swim. Got them out of the house as soon as possible (after lemonade and cookies around for the guests) and went upstairs to count the myriad gray hairs that had just appeared in my head.