Should the Bills draft or sign another RB

Like A Mofo

I remember people, like you, saying that about Losman.  You and many other said, it can be any worse then it was last year. 

Wanna bet.  :huh:

592813[/snapback]

I VASTLY overrated the competency of the Bills' leadership last season -- as did many others. For that I take full responsibility.

I VASTLY overrated the competency of the Bills' leadership last season -- as did many others.  For that I take full responsibility.

592816[/snapback]

Yeah, I still wonder how much was management and how much was the "rookie" 3rd year QB. :huh: Maybe both are bad, but one thing going into last season I was willing to give Losman a chance at least, Malarkey had already shown me plenty his first year that he absolutely sucked.

I VASTLY overrated the competency of the Bills' leadership last season -- as did many others.  For that I take full responsibility.

592816[/snapback]

I certainly was one of those "many others".

Yeah, I still wonder how much was management and how much was the "rookie" 3rd year QB.  :huh:  Maybe both are bad, but one thing going into last season I was willing to give Losman a chance at least, Malarkey had already shown me plenty his first year that he absolutely sucked.

592819[/snapback]

Hey, pretty soon Losman will have been entering his 5th season last year. He was a SECOND year player who spent his first year injured. Tell me he was given a fair chance by the organization last season, in terms of support and coaching?

Hey, pretty soon Losman will have been entering his 5th season last year.  He was a SECOND year player who spent his first year injured.  Tell me he was given a fair chance by the organization last season, in terms of support and coaching?

592823[/snapback]

He was not, but he is going into his 3rd season. And I for one, hope he is already looking at film and working with the new coaches to get rid of his issues.

He was not, but he is going into his 3rd season.  And I for one, hope he is already looking at film and working with the new coaches to get rid of his issues.

592828[/snapback]

Agreed. Time for me to go home.

Late.

I remember people, like you, saying that about Losman.  You and many other said, it can be any worse then it was last year. 

Wanna bet.  :huh:

592813[/snapback]

ah c'mon. We knew we were sinking fast with Bledsoe. If we didnt take a chance and go with Losman we would suck even more. Id rather go down swinging than acccept certain death with The Statue. I still support the decision to go with JP and anyhow the jury is still out on him. He may pull it together next season we just dont know yet.

ah c'mon. We knew we were sinking fast with Bledsoe. If we didnt take a chance and go with Losman we would suck even more. Id rather go down swinging than acccept certain death with The Statue. I still support the decision to go with JP and anyhow the jury is still out on him. He may pull it together next season we just dont know yet.

592842[/snapback]

I too agreed that it was the right decision, poorly managed, but correct decision. The problem was, it could be worse then what it was is all I am saying. At least as far as coaching goes, we know it can't get worse. Last year it was about as bad as it can get. The worst offense since the 16 game season started, and the defense in 2 years dropped from 2nd to 30th. :huh:

Although not a primary concern, SW is NOT a suitable backup in any way shape or form to WM. SW may try his heart out, but he just is not an acceptable option.

While pushing WM would be a luxury, backup RB is one of many, many positions that need to be addressed.

Shaud is definitely not a high caliber back-up, we haven't had a chance to see what gates can do, but Najeh Davenport or a late round pick would be good. Nonetheless, Backup RB should be addressed as Willis needs a reliable backup like thurman had kenny