Big Ben

Mile High

Dude looks like Ogre from revenge of the nerds.  If he wasnt playing footbal he'd be working at the local carwash and these chicks wouldnt give him a second glance.  Funny how that works isnt it? B-)

592375[/snapback]

Steelers | Roethlisberger sets NFL best

Thu, 2 Feb 2006 16:15:01 -0800

Pat Kirwan, of NFL.com, reports Pittsburgh Steelers QB Ben Roethlisberger's 26-4 record (including the postseason) is the best start for any quarterback in NFL history.

:lol:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me, or were any of you very underwhelmed by the quality of tail he was chasing?  I mean c'mon, is that the best Motown has to offer? :lol:

592282[/snapback]

Motown is a POS, and the women for the most part are obese or nearing it. If this picture was actually taken this week, then no way is this picture in Detroit. Clearly Ben must know that being in a Detroit basement past dark for a normal person is a near death sentence, let alone a multi millionaire. It just doesn't make sense. If anything he is partying in the suburbs outside Detroit, which would make sense considering many players and coaches rented out homes in that area...and yes those women are very very hot.

Motown is a POS, and the women for the most part are obese or nearing it.  If this picture was actually taken this week, then no way is this picture in Detroit. Clearly Ben must know that being in a Detroit basement past dark for a normal person is a near death sentence, let alone a multi millionaire. It just doesn't make sense. If anything he is partying in the suburbs outside Detroit, which would make sense considering many players and coaches rented out homes in that area...and yes those women are very very hot.

593116[/snapback]

my thoughts exactly... someone decided to relive their miami of ohio glory days in "my pictures" and stumbled upon these gems. no more, no less. Nice amish beard by the probably 20 year old roethlisberger though. Give him credit for that.

my thoughts exactly...  someone decided to relive their miami of ohio glory days in "my pictures" and stumbled upon these gems.  no more, no less.  Nice amish beard by the probably 20 year old roethlisberger though.  Give him credit for that.

593118[/snapback]

That's what I thought

Big Ben has college written all over him in those pics.

Hes only 2 years out of college.

593124[/snapback]

Look at the basement and the type of picture it is (posing). That's why it looks like he's in college to me. A couple pages back a poster pointed out that it was at a Miami OH party on campus, it was just a couple week ago after the Colts game, Not when Big Ben went to Miami OH.

Didn't we see these pictures last year?

If I were Bill Chowder I'd drag the young man off to a Monestary until after the SB. :P

593132[/snapback]

Cower: Quick! Quick! You're in terrible peril.

Ben: Can I stay and face a little bit of the peril?

Cower: No, it's too perilous!

Ben: Bet you're gay!

Hah!   :blush:

I was hanging out with a few of the Bandettes last weekend (the lacrosse Bandits' cheerleaders/dance team) and I asked two of them what they thought of the Jills.  The one girl's exact answer was "The Jills are skanks."

She must've gotten cut.  :blush:

592392[/snapback]

no offense, but I find that hard to believe...two ex-Jills run the Bandettes and there are 2 others on the squad...the Bandettes aren't low class like you portray them to be. and one of them just confirmed to me that nothing was said to her knowledge