Black Cherry Vanilla Coke

ajzepp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a billboard for it in Buffalo on the 290 around December 30th and gave it a shot.

It sucks.  My roommate here in ATX bought some and hated it too.

592531[/snapback]

Wow, that's really surprising....I can't get enough of the stuff. You're talking the regular, right? Not the diet?

It takes a thread like this to really amaze me at the things that people have ingested over the years. Can someone find a way to describe how this stuff tastes in more "generic" terms for the benefit of the people like me who haven't tasted ass or malted battery acid?

Can someone find a way to describe how this stuff tastes in more "generic" terms for the benefit of the people like me who haven't tasted ass or malted battery acid?

592630[/snapback]

LMAO!!

It takes a thread like this to really amaze me at the things that people have ingested over the years.  Can someone find a way to describe how this stuff tastes in more "generic" terms for the benefit of the people like me who haven't tasted ass or malted battery acid?

592630[/snapback]

Are you drnking wine today, Spodie-Odie? :huh:

It takes a thread like this to really amaze me at the things that people have ingested over the years.  Can someone find a way to describe how this stuff tastes in more "generic" terms for the benefit of the people like me who haven't tasted ass or malted battery acid?

592630[/snapback]

:huh::);)

They are both correct tho! All diet drinks and coke/pepsi 1 or 0 or -1 or whatever they hell they are leave an aftertaste of rancid crack sweat.

592630[/snapback]

Who do you think you're kidding? You smear malted battery acid on ass and lick it off. You think we don't know that? :huh:

Code red is ok, but the best Dew drink was that Live Wire orange they had. that stuff was the sh--, and it had a nice kick to it. Too bad it was onyl a promotion.

592229[/snapback]

That Livewire stuff is good and they actually still make it. I see it most places I go. I got some in my fridge right now come to think of it.

Who do you think you're kidding?  You smear malted battery acid on ass and lick it off.  You think we don't know that?  :huh:

592783[/snapback]

Well, that's what I was asking. I've never had ass without malted battery acid on it, and have never had malted battery acid by itself, so, without being barbaric enough to try just one alone, I was trying to figure out what those described tastes were...

All 'diet' drinks taste like ass.  They are chick drinks.

592528[/snapback]

Exactly...

Of course, I stay away from the regular stuff 'cause it wrecks havoc on my figure. :huh:

Seriously, if you want to get fat - pound regular sodas all day long. Might as well as inject fat right under your skin.

Well, that's what I was asking.  I've never had ass without malted battery acid on it, and have never had malted battery acid by itself,  so, without being barbaric enough to try just one alone, I was trying to figure out what those described tastes were...

592861[/snapback]

So what you are saying is that you HAVE tasted ass?

So what you are saying is that you HAVE tasted ass?

592885[/snapback]

Are you saying that you've never had the hunger to go out for a nice piece of ass?

And are you saying that if you saw a nice piece of ass, you wouldn't want a taste?

diet ?

592106[/snapback]

Yes ... had it at work the other day ... not bad, but I still prefer diet coke with lime

Diet Black Cherry Vanilla

Added: 1/25/2006 ;Updated: 1/25/2006 5:46:42 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BevNET Review:

While this product has many of the same branding issues as its regular counterpart, we do believe that this version has a better flavor. The diet variety is lighter and doesn't have the syrupy body of the original, but it does have a mild sweetener aftertaste. Given the current state of the CSD category, it is our opinion that the diet version has a bigger long term potential than the regular variety -- especially if it performs anything like Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr Pepper.