Black Cherry Vanilla Coke

ajzepp

Code red is ok, but the best Dew drink was that Live Wire orange they had. that stuff was the sh--, and it had a nice kick to it. Too bad it was onyl a promotion.

592229[/snapback]

Yep, that was some good sh--, especially when it was really, really cold. The one I didn't like was that grape one.....it was friggin NASTY. I forget what it was called, but it was being promoted with the Chronicles of Riddick film.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

have had it in richmond for nearly a month, not too bad.  I am hoping that mountain dew puts their baha blast on shelves instead of just in taco bell

592225[/snapback]

Is Baha Blast the blue dew? If so, I enjoy that one too.....I like that TAco Bell carries some different stuff, cause EVERYONE down here has Coke products.

What about the Lime Black Cherry Vanilla Diet Coke Zero? Add many more flavors and they'll have to make the can bigger just to add the name on...

Lemon Lime Black Cherry Vanilla Pickle Juice Lark's Vomit Diet Coke: newly formulated with extra "Coke." :D

"I'd like a Coke please."

"Sure...would you like New Coke, Coke Classic, Diet Coke, Caffeine-free Coke, Caffeine-free Diet Coke, Vanilla Coke, Cherry Coke, Diet Vanilla Coke, Diet Cherry Coke, Caffeine-free Vanilla Coke, Caffeine-free Cherry Coke, Caffeine-free Diet Vanilla Coke, Caffeine-free Diet Cherry Coke,...or a Caffeine-free Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Classic New Coke with Lime?"

"I just want a !@#$ing Coke!!!"

Christ...it's getting to be like trying to buy a simple cup of coffee at Starbucks.  :D

592235[/snapback]

ha ha....you should go to 'world of Coke' down here in the city......You'll find Coke products from all around the world.....it's absolutely insane

What about the Lime Black Cherry Vanilla Diet Coke Zero?  Add many more flavors and they'll have to make the can bigger just to add the name on...

Lemon Lime Black Cherry Vanilla Pickle Juice Lark's Vomit Diet Coke: newly formulated with extra "Coke."  :D

592242[/snapback]

I can do w/out the lime and the vomit....open to the pickle juice :)

Yep, that was some good sh--, especially when it was really, really cold. The one I didn't like was that grape one.....it was friggin NASTY. I forget what it was called, but it was being promoted with the Chronicles of Riddick film.

592237[/snapback]

Grape was ass. I tried a 12 pack of that stuff well over a year ago. i think it was called midnight or something. I drank one and it sucked so i left the 12-pack. that was when i lived with puhonix. the 12 pack is prolly still sitting in his garage. :D

Grape was ass. I tried a 12 pack of that stuff well over a year ago. i think it was called midnight or something. I drank one and it sucked so i left the 12-pack. that was when i lived with puhonix. the 12 pack is prolly still sitting in his garage. :D

592257[/snapback]

You should sell it on eBay!!!

I can do w/out the lime and the vomit....open to the pickle juice  :D

592250[/snapback]

Try out some of the cheap in-store brands. I don't drink much pop, but one of the local grocery store chains carries something named "Super Chill Black Cherry Soda". It is pretty good.

Can't complain about the price - 6 cans for a buck. :)

Try out some of the cheap in-store brands. I don't drink much pop, but one of the local grocery store chains carries something named "Super Chill Black Cherry Soda". It is pretty good.

Can't complain about the price - 6 cans for a buck. :D

592271[/snapback]

I agree...I used to buy W-pop all the time when I was living in Rochester. I actually liked their cola better than coke and pepsi. Used to drive my roomate crazy cause he hated the stuff. I like the cheapo cream soda, too.....yummy.

You do that a little too well  :)

Most of the Northern burbs are transplants, yep.....that's what I both like and dislike about living here. I like it because I have more in common with them than I do those who are from the South, but I dislike it because there is no true identity to this area. There is very little sense of community, whereas in a city like Buffalo or even Philly, it's much more cohesive. Philly is obviously much larger and more diverse than Upstate NY, but there is still a much stronger sense of identity.

Anyway, I like both Mello Yellow AND Mtn Dew :D

592233[/snapback]

Six years and believe me when I tell you that the only reason you would like the sense of community that comes with the more rural towns is because a dude from the north gets more southern tail than any dude from the south, hands down. Just don't let their southern boyfriend find out. They're still a bit sore about that whole "War of Northern Agression" thing.

I got one the other day by mistake... thought I grabbed a Diet Coke, didn't look close enough, & didn't realize it until I drove away, got on I-95 & opened it up.

I was not pleased. :D

592388[/snapback]

lol.....did you get the diet version or the regular one?

Six years and believe me when I tell you that the only reason you would like the sense of community that comes with the more rural towns is because a dude from the north gets more southern tail than any dude from the south, hands down. Just don't let their southern boyfriend find out.  They're still a bit sore about that whole "War of Northern Agression" thing.

592384[/snapback]

lol....so true.....When I was in Biloxi the last time, my ex (who is among the very few documented descendants of Jefferson Davis) and I went to see where Jefferson Davis lived before he passed away. It was a beautiful estate with lots of interesting stuff to see. Anyway, about half way through the tour, they took us to see this video. Some dude was dressed up like the confederate president in the film and he was talking as if it were a posthumous account of all that happened during the time of the confederacy. Anyway, I was sort of having fun with it but keeping my manners about me....but then there was this part where the guy talked about how Lincoln completely ruined the confederate economy by pressing counterfeit money in HUGE amounts and planting it all over the southern states. I don't know why, but at the time it was like the funniest thing I'd ever heard and started laughing my ass off. The looks I got from some of those people in there were something to behold :D

Diet. Wouldn't have mattered either way, the only non-alcoholic beverages I drink are H2O & my beloved Diet Coke (standard, with caffeine).

592398[/snapback]

Ever had diet cherry coke? That's one of the few diet sodas I can tolerate.

Has anyone tried Coke Zero? As a 15 year "diet" drinker, I like it. A guy I work with drinks regular Coke and says it tastes like diet, but to me it's like I'm cheating. It's especially good for mixing with Jack or Bacardi.