Black Cherry Vanilla Coke

ajzepp

I think we get new Coke products down here in Atlanta before anyone else (I know Fezmid said he hasn't even herad of it yet up in MN), but if you guys want some damn tasty pop, give this new Black Cherry Vanilla Coke a try. I didn't think I'd find anything I liked better than Code Red Mountain Dew, but this stuff is the new champ. Tasty!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we get new Coke products down here in Atlanta before anyone else (I know Fezmid said he hasn't even herad of it yet up in MN), but if you guys want some damn tasty pop, give this new Black Cherry Vanilla Coke a try. I didn't think I'd find anything I liked better than Code Red Mountain Dew, but this stuff is the new champ. Tasty!!

592092[/snapback]

No cal variety available?

how sweet is it ? any thing like Dr pepper with vinilla

592103[/snapback]

Haven't had the Dr. Pepper, but I can tell you that it's a step back from Vanilla Coke. That stuff is good, but I can't drink a lot of it cause of how sweet it is. I've gone through a 12-pack of this new stuff since yesterday, so it's much more drinkable to me. I'm a big fan of Cherry Coke, but the cherry flavor in this one is even better, IMO.

No cal variety available?

592105[/snapback]

Yes.

I bought some Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Coke here in Austin, TX a couple weeks ago and it was so bad that I had nightmares for a week.

ajzepp is the first person I've heard from who liked either version of BCVC.

The Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper is some good stuff but they jammed a lot of flavor into one beverage.

ajzepp is the first person I've heard from who liked either version of BCVC.

592120[/snapback]

wow, no kidding? I can't speak for the diet version since I hate diet pop.....but I would imagine anyone who likes Cherry Coke would like this even better.

Code Red Mountain Dew? Do you keep them stored in your fridge? You know...the one in your front yard?

592145[/snapback]

Hey, don't start insulting Code Red. It's the drink of tech geeks everywhere, not people with kitchen appliances in their yard. How do you think the "Code Red" worm was named? People drinking Code Red to stay awake long enough to analyze and destroy the worm before it wrecked even more havoc on people's computers.

So back off. :D

CW

Code Red Mountain Dew? Do you keep them stored in your fridge? You know...the one in your front yard?

592145[/snapback]

If that's some sort of Southern humor, it's lost on me....I'm a yank

Hey, don't start insulting Code Red.  It's the drink of tech geeks everywhere, not people with kitchen appliances in their yard.  How do you think the "Code Red" worm was named?  People drinking Code Red to stay awake long enough to analyze and destroy the worm before it wrecked even more havoc on people's computers.

So back off.  :D

CW

592156[/snapback]

lmao.....I have to admit it does have a nice kick to it, just like regular Mtn Dew. I worked nights for four years, and if I had a dime for every night that stuff kept me going I'd be rich :)

lmao.....I have to admit it does have a nice kick to it, just like regular Mtn Dew. I worked nights for four years, and if I had a dime for every night that stuff kept me going I'd be rich  :D

592169[/snapback]

Or, if you didn't spend money to buy it every night, you'd be rich :)

CW

Or, if you didn't spend money to buy it every night, you'd be rich :)

CW

592171[/snapback]

Where's the fun in that? :D

If that's some sort of Southern humor, it's lost on me....I'm a yank

592165[/snapback]

When I lived in NC, Mountain Dew was the official soft drink of rich redneck rebels requiring fluid. 'Coursin' that was them rich rednecks drinkin' dat crap. Real rednecks drank Mello Yello...or more appropriately, Mella Yella.

You're in Atlanta, and that ain't 'ticularly Southern no mo. Mostly displaced yankees.

have had it in richmond for nearly a month, not too bad. I am hoping that mountain dew puts their baha blast on shelves instead of just in taco bell

592092[/snapback]

lmao.....I have to admit it does have a nice kick to it, just like regular Mtn Dew. I worked nights for four years, and if I had a dime for every night that stuff kept me going I'd be rich  :D

592169[/snapback]

Code red is ok, but the best Dew drink was that Live Wire orange they had. that stuff was the sh--, and it had a nice kick to it. Too bad it was onyl a promotion.

When I lived in NC, Mountain Dew was the official soft drink of rich redneck rebels requiring fluid. 'Coursin' that was them rich rednecks drinkin' dat crap. Real rednecks drank Mello Yello...or more appropriately, Mella Yella.

You're in Atlanta, and that ain't 'ticularly Southern no mo. Mostly displaced yankees.

592218[/snapback]

You do that a little too well :)

Most of the Northern burbs are transplants, yep.....that's what I both like and dislike about living here. I like it because I have more in common with them than I do those who are from the South, but I dislike it because there is no true identity to this area. There is very little sense of community, whereas in a city like Buffalo or even Philly, it's much more cohesive. Philly is obviously much larger and more diverse than Upstate NY, but there is still a much stronger sense of identity.

Anyway, I like both Mello Yellow AND Mtn Dew :D

592092[/snapback]

"I'd like a Coke please."

"Sure...would you like New Coke, Coke Classic, Diet Coke, Caffeine-free Coke, Caffeine-free Diet Coke, Vanilla Coke, Cherry Coke, Diet Vanilla Coke, Diet Cherry Coke, Caffeine-free Vanilla Coke, Caffeine-free Cherry Coke, Caffeine-free Diet Vanilla Coke, Caffeine-free Diet Cherry Coke,...or a Caffeine-free Diet Black Cherry Vanilla Classic New Coke with Lime?"

"I just want a !@#$ing Coke!!!"

Christ...it's getting to be like trying to buy a simple cup of coffee at Starbucks. :D