Anyone fly Sun Country?

Fezmid

Just wondering if anyone has flown Sun Country airlines before? We usually fly Northwest, and while we have no problem with them, the cost to fly to San Diego for our trip this May is about $150/person more than Sun Country. That's not a small chunk of change, so I'm thinking about doing it but have never been on the airline before. Thoughts?

CW

The ones at Epinions, yes. But the ones from Airline Quality are newer, even from the last couple months.

I'd be willing to give them a try myself.

592162[/snapback]

Ahh, thanks -- I loaded that link and thought it was articles about the airline, not reviews. Teach me not to read a bit closer.

I think we might go for it to save some money.

CW

Go ahead fez...save a few bucks.  What's the worst that could happen?  I got smashed with one of their pilots at the airport bar last month and he swore by the airlines.  Then he vomited...but I'm sure it was an off day.

592172[/snapback]

Did he puke and rally? That's the sign of a good pilot. The ones that pass out spell trouble.

Go ahead fez...save a few bucks.  What's the worst that could happen?  I got smashed with one of their pilots at the airport bar last month and he swore by the airlines.  Then he vomited...but I'm sure it was an off day.

592172[/snapback]

As opposed to the airline that had all of its mechanics strike...? :D

Just wondering if anyone has flown Sun Country airlines before?  We usually fly Northwest, and while we have no problem with them, the cost to fly to San Diego for our trip this May is about $150/person more than Sun Country.  That's not a small chunk of change, so I'm thinking about doing it but have never been on the airline before.  Thoughts?

CW

592052[/snapback]

I'm going to be of no more help than the rest of the bastards here (except for Jack...he's always helpful). But, any airline that offers an alternative to Northworst is worth a shot, in my book. i feel the same way about Delta.

United (untied) sucks, too. Have i mentioned how much i despise American and US Scareways?

I am, however, a BIG fan of JetBlue. i wish they flew more places.

I'm going to be of no more help than the rest of the bastards here (except for Jack...he's always helpful).  But, any airline that offers an alternative to Northworst is worth a shot, in my book.  i feel the same way about Delta.

United (untied) sucks, too.  Have i mentioned how much i despise American and US Scareways?

I am, however, a BIG fan of JetBlue.  i wish they flew more places.

593759[/snapback]

See, I hear a lot of people complain about NWA, but I havn't had any problems with them. Maybe it's because the headquarters are here? Not sure, but they've always been good.

That said, to save $200-$250, I think I'll try SunCountry.

CW