Epiphanny Prince, my new hero

VABills

I agree...I suspect she is lucky to get out of that game uninjured.

592084[/snapback]

Or, just tell your players to foul her (or anybody) every time she touches the ball. Eventually all your players foul out and you forfeit the game, voiding any record. You gotta fight back in that situation.

Did you guys read the second story.  She was involved in beating up and breaking a girls leg just for the hell of it.  Sounds like she is well on her way to be a superstar in the NBA or a rapper.

592102[/snapback]

We never read that stuff. KTFABD says we should just jump to our own conclusions. Sounds like she's one mean mutha based on what you say though.

Did you guys read the second story.  She was involved in beating up and breaking a girls leg just for the hell of it.  Sounds like she is well on her way to be a superstar in the NBA or a rapper.

592102[/snapback]

Yes I did dumbass. Why do you think I made my dumbass comment, dumbass?

592102[/snapback]

funny as usual..you really should quit your day job and move to Hollywood..you could get your own sitcom..."Everbody Loves Douchebag"

funny as usual..you really should quit your day job and move to Hollywood..you could get your own sitcom..."Everbody Loves Douchebag"

592245[/snapback]

I look a couple member of the retard regatta decided to show up today. I so missed you guys. I figured the short bus got lost, or maybe your tongues were stuck to the window or flagpole (or each others poles). Nice to see you could join us.

I look a couple member of the retard regatta decided to show up today.  I so missed you guys.  I figured the short bus got lost, or maybe your tongues were stuck to the window or flagpole (or each others poles).  Nice to see you could join us.

592266[/snapback]

this material is Gold Jerry Gold