I want a Garbage Plate

Just Jack

What a very nice question, Lana. I found that it used to be a little like the thrill of eating blowfish, because your life is being wagered. First you get drunk with all your friends, but not just drunk, it really helps if you are too drunk. Then you go to Tahoe's knowing that one wise-ass comment could set off a race war. Once you order, you are presented with an inchoate mass of food, and half the fun is trying to recall exactly what you ordered to make your plate look like it does. Let me tell you it is a damn good feed. If it is really good, one of your friends will purge and order another. Haute Cuisine! Bon Appetite!

592337[/snapback]

I suppose being drunk helps to overcome the many different tastes going on there all at once. :huh:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd say ok, but the girlfriend may oppose... :)

592765[/snapback]

Is there some hidden sexual inference about having a garbage plate that would disturb your g-friend?

I mean, she said she wanted to try a garbage plate, not a "plate job". :huh:

Sorry Lana...and, no, you REALLY don't want to know what that means.

Is there some hidden sexual inference about having a garbage plate that would disturb your g-friend?

I mean, she said she wanted to try a garbage plate, not a "plate job".  :huh:

592777[/snapback]

:)

I mean, she said she wanted to try a garbage plate, not a "plate job".  :lol:

592777[/snapback]

You are right...I don't. B-)