John Kerry: What an Idiot

ajzepp

The man really needs to concentrate on his skiing.

And people get worried when W says "Nuke-you-luhr." 0:)

591405[/snapback]

Hey SNR, when do we get the Zack Braff with the bullet hole in his head Avatar?

I mean, you just can't let that kind of stuff go unanswered.

Well, statistically, people lie an average of four times a day.....Actually I just made that up.

591466[/snapback]

lol

Hey SNR, when do we get the Zack Braff with the bullet hole in his head Avatar?

I mean, you just can't let that kind of stuff go unanswered.

591413[/snapback]

KRC emailed me that he heard on the radio that they were engaged but I haven't found any confirmation of that.

Should I find out that this awful rumor is true (and it's not, let's face it), I do have a plan in place for my retaliation.

Unfortunately the first step in this plan involves me and about a day and a half of uncontrollable sobbing.

KRC emailed me that he heard on the radio that they were engaged but I haven't found any confirmation of that.

Should I find out that this awful rumor is true (and it's not, let's face it), I do have a plan in place for my retaliation.

Unfortunately the first step in this plan involves me and about a day and a half of uncontrollable sobbing.

591485[/snapback]

Until then, No Scrubs for you.

Kerry for some reason can't avoid framing any issue without including himself. It comes off as very self-serving, and whatever good ideas he may have are not listened to, nationally...a virtual billionaire who can't resist shining his own fanny...it don't strike a sympathetic chord with nation-wide voters. In his state, his big bux for campainging and the fact that MA voters would gleefully elect Tojo, Stalin, or Hitler if they ran under the Dem banner gives him illusions of grandeur. :doh:

Kerry for some reason can't avoid framing any issue without including himself. It comes off as very self-serving, and whatever good ideas he may have are not listened to, nationally...a virtual billionaire who can't resist shining his own fanny...it don't strike a sympathetic chord with nation-wide voters.  In his state, his big bux for campainging and the fact that MA voters would gleefully elect Tojo, Stalin, or Hitler if they ran under the Dem banner gives him illusions of grandeur. :doh:

591519[/snapback]

I lean conservative, but you know the guy I really liked? Paul Tsongas....God rest his soul.....that guy was a fine American.

That's terrific. But 53 percent of our children don't graduate from high school. Kids don't have after-school programs... He didn't ask America to sacrifice anything to achieve great goals and the biggest example is making the tax cut permanent for the wealthiest people in America. The average American struggles to find time to take carry of families, working two or three jobs... It's a disgrace. He did not tell the real state of the union.

What? He covers:

Graduation rates

After-school programs

Tax cuts for the wealthy

The dissolution of the American family due to...

The overworked American

in 75 words. 25 words per issue.

:doh:

Hey, John-boy...you know why you lost the presidential election to an idiot? Because you never managed to make a coherent point. Learn to have a central thesis when you talk. :lol:

I lean conservative, but you know the guy I really liked? Paul Tsongas....God rest his soul.....that guy was a fine American.

591531[/snapback]

The late Sen. Paul Wellstone was a decent man. That ugly rant at his memorial by the Democtats was an unforgivable obscenity. And it cost them.

The late Sen. Paul Wellstone was a decent man. That ugly rant at his memorial by the Democtats was an unforgivable obscenity.  And it cost them.

591544[/snapback]

I forgot all about that....wow.

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash5kt.htm

You don't even need to know the real stats to figure out that he's clueless on this one....

591328[/snapback]

Jeez and he and Bush both graduated from Yale. Man our education system is in deep.

Bush is in idiot and Kerry is right behind him. They should both go back to drinking martinis at the New Haven country club.

It was a sad thing, that sullying of a remberance of a decent man.  I tend towards the Republican side of politics, but I was sorrowed of his passing and the loss of his valuable viewpoint.

591580[/snapback]

Yep, if I remember right, Jesse Ventura was really pissed off about that whole fiasco. I can't stand people who are such opportunists. And I agree, I think it's important to always have differing viewpoints and ideas.....I'm a strong believer in Hegel's theory about that :doh: I just wish that differences were better tolerated among the masses....

Jeez and he and Bush both graduated from Yale.  Man our education system is in deep.

Bush is in idiot and Kerry is right behind him.  They should both go back to drinking martinis at the New Haven country club.

591582[/snapback]

Honestly, it really is hard to imagine that we don't have better candidates for the Presidency.