Jim Kelly "replithentic" jerseys on clearance

I noticed they brought out Kelly, Thurman, Andre, Bruce and Tasker jerseys at the Eastview Mall in Victor...probably because sales are at an all time low with the current roster and the Bills need some sales

just last year, finding a Tasker jersey was like trying to squeeze blood out of a rock...anyone seen any beebe jerseys around?

i can do it

if you guys are willing to use paypal (actually, personal checks will work also, but they take longer to clear)

btw, i have no clue how much shipping is

send me a PM if interested along with sizes

i'll pick up a few tonight and hold on to them (can always return them if you guys change your minds)

ok...quick update, I went to Dick's in Henrietta and they didn't have a single throwback for sale

i work from 7-5 and then coach from 6-almost 9, so i won't be able to check dick's webster until saturday

for those of you that PM'd me, i'll reply individually

ok...quick updatte

i called dick's yesterday in webster (err...greece) to see if they had any in stock just in case i drove 30 minutes there and found out they had nothing and they told me that they never carried any of the throwbacks...the current bills jerseys are on clearance however...i'm going to see if i can find the number of the eastview store and see if they are on sale over there (and in stock).

last update, the bills store in eastview did have the throwbacks however i was told that they were not "on clearance"

on top of that, there were blizzard like conditions flying around rochester at the time, so I didn't bother driving out

if the bills shop online has them for 65, that would be your best bet...i'll probably end up ordering from there myself