Anyone know anything about Matthew Lesko

The Poojer

the guy that hawks his free government grants book on tv.  I am not thinking of buying his book or anything like that, I am just curious if anyone knows of his (il)legitimacy.  Anyone?  Anyone?

589593[/snapback]

I've never read any of his books, but I always feel rather dubious about someone that wants me to pay him to learn how to make money from his book. In my industry (stock trading), the question is always asked "If you have a way to make money, why in God's name would you want to share (sell) it?"

Then again, the gov't has an endless supply of $$$. As Dillinger said, "That's where the money is."

the guy that hawks his free government grants book on tv.  I am not thinking of buying his book or anything like that, I am just curious if anyone knows of his (il)legitimacy.  Anyone?  Anyone?

589593[/snapback]

no offense pooj...but an observation....you are sliding down the slippery slope to NJSuedom.... :lol:

Doin' yer homework.

next you'll be asking about ExtenZe... :lol:

589593[/snapback]

I met the guy once. He actually drives a green Volkswagen with question marks all over it, and wears that goofy suit in public. :lol:

He's legit...in that the information you buy from him are legit government programs. It's also information you can find elsewhere, often for free. At the very least, I've seen his books in bookstores, so you can pick one up and leaf through it if you're that curious.