Joey Harrington in Bills blue?

Think about it.

Joey Harrington is expected to be axed by the Lions. They'll go with Garcia and most likely Jay Cutler with their 9th pick (if he's still there).

Dick Jauron coached the Lions while Harrington was there. What if he brings him in because of familiarity and thinking he just needs a change of scenery? An obvious bust, but he also fits Ralph's pocket book i'm sure. I can see it happening.

And for the love of god, i'm not saying it should or that I want it to happen! Quite the opposite actually. So don't come out with all the "you're not supposed to eat paint" replies.

589576[/snapback]

Good Lord!

I'd rather have Joey Heatherton!

Joey

:lol:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

After reading or hearing approximately 184,771 instances of starting a sentence or political debate with "No disrespect" immediately followed by a total lack of respect, it appeared to me to be a trend.  :lol:

589647[/snapback]

Wait a minute. Isn't judging by historical fact considered foul play by the Left?

After reading or hearing approximately 184,771 instances of starting a sentence or political debate with "No disrespect" immediately followed by a total lack of respect, it appeared to me to be a trend.  :lol:

589647[/snapback]

Actually, it makes perfect sense. I don't post my response to be disrespectful. I post my response to call out a post that puts its author in a position to be disrespected by a response like mine. I do not intentionally mean to disrespect the author. It's simply a by-product of my response as I point out the obvious. If that happens to be disrespectful, it certainly wasn't my intent. To wit..."Not to be disrepectful, but..."

It's like going to a restaurant and saying, "I'm not ordering the double cheeseburger combo platter because it has fries, but I'll have the double cheeseburger combo platter which just so happens to come with fries."

It's like going to a restaurant and saying, "I'm not ordering the double cheeseburger combo platter because it has fries, but I'll have the double cheeseburger combo platter which just so happens to come with fries."

589675[/snapback]

Exactly. A complete and utter lack of respect for combos and platters everywhere.

Just think, Lance Rentzel was married to her, but chose to expose himself to 10 year old girls. I hope he burns in hell

589669[/snapback]

Wow...GREAT recall, BfNYC - I completely forgot that Joey was married to that perv!

I can just picture Harrington on the Jim Rome Show...

JH - "I'll bet you wont't call me Joey Heatherton again..."

JR - "Bet ya I will...Heatherton..."

(Fight ensues.)

Exactly. A complete and utter lack of respect for combos and platters everywhere.

589684[/snapback]

What we need is a sincere opening like this:

Just some ala'carte disrespect, (poster fills in what they are disrespecting......)

That way we will know it is not total disrespect but a selective and well thought out 'dis.

No disrespect, but I have never been able to understand why someone would create a thread about something which they admit in the thread will likely never happen.

589594[/snapback]

I think the new focus of some posters is this:

How many replys can I get and can I keep my thread on the top of the page...

AKA "LOOOOOOK AT MEEEEEE, I got 190 replys!!!! Im Superposter!!" :lol::lol::lol:

I never said it won't happen or couldn't happen.

I think it could VERY well happen. That's why I made the post "e-Bully".

All I said was I don't want it to happen and it shouldn't (as in "dear god why did this happen?!").

589607[/snapback]

No it wont because Jauron started other players over Harrington. He does not like Joey as a player.

No disrespect, but I have never been able to understand why someone would create a thread about something which they admit in the thread will likely never happen...but it's worth getting worried about, or nervous about, or hyped about anyway. Even though it probably won't happen...it could happen...though it'll never happen, unless it does happen, in which case it would be really creepy. But it won't happen, so it's not really creepy, just partially creepy. Unless it does happen. Then that would be, like, totally creepy, dude.

We need a new section for TBD called "Hypothetical Situations That Will Never Happen But I Feel Like Mentioning Anyway."

589594[/snapback]

be quiet and change your avatar. she has been up there for waaaaaaay too long.

What we need is a sincere opening like this:

Just some ala'carte disrespect,  (poster fills in what they are disrespecting......)

That way we will know it is not total disrespect but a selective and well thought out 'dis.

589694[/snapback]

Can I smack you over the head with a compassionate, fretful, nail-biting, waffling, judicial, fair-minded, homage-paying, understanding baseball bat?

Think about it.

Joey Harrington is expected to be axed by the Lions. They'll go with Garcia and most likely Jay Cutler with their 9th pick (if he's still there).

Dick Jauron coached the Lions while Harrington was there. What if he brings him in because of familiarity and thinking he just needs a change of scenery? An obvious bust, but he also fits Ralph's pocket book i'm sure. I can see it happening.

And for the love of god, i'm not saying it should or that I want it to happen! Quite the opposite actually. So don't come out with all the "you're not supposed to eat paint" replies.

589576[/snapback]

JOEY! JOEY!

2006 comeback player of the year.

Wait a second, do you have to have at least one good year in your career to qualify as a "comeback player"?

gulp...

I mentioned that possibility several weeks ago.

Harrington is not a bum.

589601[/snapback]

In buffalo, Harrington will not be paid much and will not cost the team a #1 pick (let alone 3 picks) so the expectations will not far exceed possbile performance.

Joey has far more experience than JP and does have some talent that could be harnessed with proper coaching.

He would be a far better #3 QB than Shane Mathews and well worth the cost.

Anotehr possible QB to consider is Brian Griese if TB cuts him loose due to salary cap and commits to Simms.

Anotehr possible QB to consider is Brian Griese if TB cuts him loose due to salary cap and commits to Simms.

589822[/snapback]

I'm not sure the Bills are in the market for a vet #3. Greise likely has a pretty hefty contract, and AFAIK is not a FA, and even it that works out favorably, I don't think he would settle for a bench-warmer job. He's a pretty rich guy already, who could walk away and with even so-so financial management, live a real nice life with all the usual billings and fun stuff comfortably paid, year after year.

It's like this wonderment about co-ordinators. It pays well, and if you have a million socked away, or two, even at a 4% interest rate, you have 40 to 80K after tax cash coming in year after year, never having to tap the principle.

If I had that at an early age, I would have quit working and planted myself on a hammock. :lol: