B'gal's WR flashes his rod

Elite Wr talent and a 10 cent brain. Another case of wasted talent. Chris Henry definitly has/had the potential to be great, and he's just throwing it out the window. What an idiot :lol:

589402[/snapback]

Tab perry for Cincy is gonna be something good. If henry get booted or suspended or anything, look for tab to have a big year next year.

PS- got that video yet? :lol:

My compliments to the police!

They were able to "wrestle down" a professional football player and subdue him, without having to use deadly physical force on this armed criminal. This would appear to be easy on episodes of TJ Hooker, but no so in real life.

Thank God that there are guys out there to protect us, and for such little compensation.

GuessWhozBack21 5/21/05:

"Willis Will rush for over 1500 yards and double digit td's or I will personally skip around my block naked and video tape it"

589428[/snapback]

foot firmly planted in mouth. I've learned my lesson not to make gurantees. I dont plan on actually doing that though, sorry to dissapoint, believe me it's better that way :lol:

foot firmly planted in mouth. I've learned my lesson not to make gurantees. I dont plan on actually doing that though, sorry to dissapoint, believe me it's better that way  0:)

589434[/snapback]

Come one man, stand behind your promise. Do it.

1. You'll become a TBD legend

2. You be a man of his word, standing tall and proud.