Political joke

A man entered a bar and ordered a drink. The bar has a robot bartender. The robot served him a perfectly prepared cocktail, and then asked him, "What's your IQ?"

The man replied "150", and the robot proceeded to make conversation about global warming factors, quantum physics and spirituality, bio mimicry, environmental interconnectedness, string theory, nano-technology, and sexual proclivities.

The customer was very impressed and thought, "This is really cool." He decided to test the robot. He walked out of the bar, turned around, and came back in for another drink.

Again, the robot served him the perfectly prepared drink and asked him, "What's your IQ?"

The man responded, "about a 100."

Immediately the robot started talking, but this time, about football,

NASCAR, baseball, supermodels, favorite fast foods, guns, and women's breasts.

Really impressed, the man left the bar and decided to give the robot

one more test. He headed out and returned, the robot served him and asked, "What's your IQ?"

The man replied, "Er, 50, I think."

And the robot said...really slowly, "So............... ya gonna vote for Hillary in 2008?"

A man entered a bar and ordered a drink.  The bar has a robot bartender.  The robot served him a perfectly prepared cocktail, and then asked him, "What's your IQ?"

The man replied "150", and the robot proceeded to make conversation about global warming factors, quantum physics and spirituality, bio mimicry, environmental interconnectedness, string theory, nano-technology, and sexual proclivities.

The customer was very impressed and thought, "This is really cool." He decided to test the robot. He walked out of the bar, turned around, and came back in for another drink.

Again, the robot served him the perfectly prepared drink and asked him, "What's your IQ?"

The man responded, "about a 100."

Immediately the robot started talking, but this time, about football,

NASCAR, baseball, supermodels, favorite fast foods, guns, and women's breasts.

Really impressed, the man left the bar and decided to give the robot

one more test.  He headed out and returned, the robot served him and asked, "What's your IQ?"

The man replied, "Er, 50, I think."

And the robot said...really slowly, "So............... ya gonna vote for Hillary in 2008?"

589394[/snapback]

Not the worst joke I ever heard. You are definitely improving. Of course, what if, *gasp* the other candidate is even worse than Hillary? I know, even I have a difficult time imagining that scenario but it is possible. What would the robot do then? Start whistling the theme song from MASH then hand me a bottle of JD and a revolver?

Not the worst joke I ever heard.  You are definitely improving.  Of course, what if, *gasp* the other candidate is even  worse than Hillary?  I know, even I have a difficult time imagining that scenario but it is possible.  What would the robot do then?  Start whistling the theme song from MASH then hand me a bottle of JD and a revolver?

589403[/snapback]

What???

It's a friggen joke, why are you over thinking it? It's funny, and you could insert anyones name there. Lighten up.

What??? 

It's a friggen joke, why are you over thinking it?  It's funny, and you could insert anyones name there.  Lighten up.

589460[/snapback]

Lighten up yourself. Listening to "Suicide is Painless" while downing a bottle of JD and holding a revolver was meant to be a humorous reaction to a Presidential election where the candidates are Hillary and some unknown candidate who is even worse. Did you think that was serious? :lol:

I heard the joke told this way:

the man replied, "Er, 50, I think."

And the robot said...really slowly, "Bonjour"

589585[/snapback]

I'd always heard the punchline as "So, did you get your buck yet?"

Is Eryn the only one who thought your original response was funny. :lol:

( That was my best Bob Dole impersonation )

589686[/snapback]

Tone is so hard to communicate across the net. Dole is so dry, how do you infuse type with dryness? I have received several PM's assuring me that my version was funnier than yours. No, really, I have. :lol: