Offensive line prospects in draft later rather

Gardinier

than earlier. From my studies I feel there are some very good Olinemen in this draft. Some that may suprise. 2 players I love in the late first are Max Jean Gilles a guard from Georgia and Davin Joseph a guard from Oklahoma. Both would step in and start right away. Tackle I like Daryn Colledge in round 2(similar to Wofford) and 2 others are Derek Morris from NC State 2nd 3rd round choice as well as Troy Reddick Auburn in round 3 or 4. I also love Kevin Boothe a guard from yes, Cornell. Those are names I would love in Buffalo. Center looks thin to me other than Nick Mangold from Ohio State. Marcus McNeill is very slow in the footwork department and will slip - looks very topheavy.

Saw these guys in the Senior Bowl. Most impressed with Jean-Gilles, a mauler but good in space as well. His physique has been called in question at the practices but he's a playah. After the first series or two they had to adjust their defense for him. He'd probably be a trade-down into mid-RD#1, so maybe we get a third RD#3 or late #2 in addition for the trade down.

The other one that impressed was Joseph. He'd most likely be a RD#2 pick at our current position.

I loved DE Tamba Hali in this game and would combine those 3's to get him... He did abandon the outside once and got stung, but reminded me of a younger Dwight Freeney. I believe he had 3 sacks. He's Liberian, so the cold weather would also be a question mark.

Saw these guys in the Senior Bowl. Most impressed with Jean-Gilles, a mauler but good in space as well. His physique has been called in question at the practices but he's a playah. After the first series or two they had to adjust their defense for him. He'd probably be a trade-down into mid-RD#1, so maybe we get a third RD#3 or late #2 in addition for the trade down.

588876[/snapback]

I thought he looked terrible in the practices, but I agree, he looked very good in the game. Still a little too huge IMO... I might use one of our #3's on him if still there.

than earlier.  From my studies I feel there are some very good Olinemen in this draft.  Some that may suprise.  2 players I love in the late first are Max Jean Gilles a guard from Georgia and Davin Joseph a guard from Oklahoma.  Both would step in and start right away.  Tackle I like Daryn Colledge in round 2(similar to Wofford)  and 2 others are Derek Morris from NC State 2nd 3rd round choice as well as Troy Reddick Auburn in round 3 or 4.  I also love Kevin Boothe a guard from yes, Cornell.  Those are names I would love in Buffalo.  Center looks thin to me other than Nick Mangold from Ohio State.  Marcus McNeill is very slow in the footwork department and will slip - looks very topheavy.

588790[/snapback]

I'll agree you can find OGs later in the draft but waiting on OTs to me is a mistake. I don't mind taking Colledge in Round 2 but I need to let you know Wolford (I assume you mean Wil) was a 1st Round pick.

I loved DE Tamba Hali in this game and would combine those 3's to get him... He did abandon the outside once and got stung, but reminded me of a younger Dwight Freeney. I believe he had 3 sacks. He's Liberian, so the cold weather would also be a question mark.

588876[/snapback]

Just remember a guy by the name of Erik Flowers had 3.0 sacks in the East West Shrine Game and turned out to be a 1st Round pick.