Sabres on Saturday...

BB27

Haven't been to a Sabres game in Buffalo in years. Really, at least 20 years. Where should I park? How long does it take to get into the stadium?

I actually have really good seats, I hope the Swords destroy Ottawa.

Any good places nearby to have a beer before the game?

Thanks in advance for the help.

If you come down Washington Street, turn left in front of the arena (if you go straight, you will be in the HSBC Arena lobby and if you turn right you will hit the Metro Rail), there is parking on the right and left sides one block down from the arena. Park in the lot on the right ($9) and for a beer, "The Cobblestone" Bar is right there next to the parking lot. (There is a big sign, you can't miss it). From there it's less than a five minute walk to the arena.

You could also park pretty much anywhere there is a lot and walk past the old Aud and go to the Pearl Street Grill on the corner of Pearl & Seneca Street. They have lots of local beers and will be very crowded before the game. That's probably a 10 minute walk to the HSBC. (For a map- http://www.pearlstreetgrill.com/)

It doesn't take more than a couple minutes to get into the arena, even with a sell out.