Beat New England

SuperBills12

A team we rountinly beat in the 90s have become a power house, and I can't believe the once mighty Buffalo Bills franchise has fallen off like this and hoping for a win a against New England??

I wish we brought in all the old players from the super bowl years to inspire everyone in that locker room and tell them THE BUFFALO BILLS ARE RULERS OF THE AFC EAST! I know times have changed, and we haven't done well in the past few years, but dammit I'm ready for a big AFC win right now.....maybe i'm reaching, or just fed up, but come on Buffalo give us fans some of that glory we used to have around here

A team we rountinly beat in the 90s have become a power house, and I can't believe the once mighty Buffalo Bills franchise has fallen off like this and hoping for a win a against New England??

I wish we brought in all the old players from the super bowl years to inspire everyone in that locker room and tell them THE BUFFALO BILLS ARE RULERS OF THE AFC EAST! I know times have changed, and we haven't done well in the past few years, but dammit I'm ready for a big AFC win right now.....maybe i'm reaching, or just fed up, but come on Buffalo give us fans some of that glory we used to have around here

42711[/snapback]

One Day, my friend. One Day. We will reach the Mountain Top. And all of this pain and struggle will only make it feel that much better!