Coaching Coaches

My two cent`s worth is it`s all about Attitude and Motivation from coaches,with good scouting of players,draft or free agent. I`ve watched numerous show`s talking about everybody running the same offense`s in the NFL. Same goes with the D. These players for the most part are well aware of what`s going on. The edge is motivation and getting the player`s to play with an attitude. Since leaving Buffalo awhile ago. I`ve watched Cowher over the years here in Pa.. Although I don`t think the guy is a genious ,he is a motivator . and get`s his player`s to play with a mean streak. Something that has been missing here for year`s.Well that`s about it ..Fire away. :ph34r:

My two cent`s worth is it`s all about Attitude and Motivation from coaches,with good scouting of players,draft or free agent. I`ve watched numerous show`s talking about everybody running the same offense`s in the NFL. Same goes with the D. These players for the most part are well aware of what`s going on. The edge is motivation and getting the player`s to play with an attitude. Since leaving Buffalo awhile ago. I`ve watched Cowher over the years here in Pa.. Although I don`t think the guy is a genious ,he is a motivator . and get`s his player`s to play with a mean streak. Something that has been missing here for year`s.Well that`s about it ..Fire away. :ph34r:

586196[/snapback]

Cowher is not a brilliant coach, but he is adaptable and unquestioned and now has a wealth of experience and accumulated respect. That is important. But the reason he is in the Super Bowl again is because Tom Donahoe fired Gregg Williams. Donahoe then removed Mularkey from Pittsburgh(addition by subtraction), opening the door for Whisenhunt AND creating a good circumstance for Dick LeBeau to jump from Buffalo to Pittsburgh. Whisenhunt and LeBeau have done wonders with units that are not much more than average talent-wise.

Cowher is not a brilliant coach, but he is adaptable and unquestioned and now has a wealth of experience and accumulated respect.  That is important.  But the reason he is in the Super Bowl again is because Tom Donahoe fired Gregg Williams.  Donahoe then removed Mularkey from Pittsburgh(addition by subtraction), opening the door for Whisenhunt AND creating a good circumstance for Dick LeBeau to jump from Buffalo to Pittsburgh.  Whisenhunt and LeBeau have done wonders with units that are not much more than average talent-wise.

586268[/snapback]

Yea and he`s done pretty good without them too

How sad.

Nobody wants to manage for Buffalo.

Nobody wants to coach for Buffalo.

Nobody wants to play for Buffalo.

Nobody wants to respect Buffalo.

Nobody wants to watch Buffalo.

Nobody wants to go to Buffalo.

Nobody wants to see Buffalo.

Nobody wants to be Buffalo.

Nobody wants a Buffalo.

What a long offseason we're in for.

How sad.

Nobody wants to manage for Buffalo.

Nobody wants to coach for Buffalo.

Nobody wants to play for Buffalo.

Nobody wants to respect Buffalo.

Nobody wants to watch Buffalo.

Nobody wants to go to Buffalo.

Nobody wants to see Buffalo.

Nobody wants to be Buffalo.

Nobody wants a Buffalo.

What a long offseason we're in for.

586287[/snapback]

87 yr old owner doesn`t offer much Future . Sad but true :ph34r:

87 yr old owner doesn`t offer much Future . Sad but true :ph34r:

586289[/snapback]

Doesn't necessarily mean anything.

I can think of at least half a dozen sons of bitches owners that I hope croak before Ralphie punches his ticket out of here.

I can think of at least half a dozen sons of bitches owners that I hope croak before Ralphie punches his ticket out of here.

586291[/snapback]

Yea but I bet that`s part of it.that and wanting to help with decisions...ahh what was I talking about? :ph34r:

Yea but I bet that`s part of it.that and wanting to help with decisions...ahh what was I talking about? :ph34r:

586298[/snapback]

Well, what's important is that we all have a good time and leave with no regrets like having to tell your grandson: Son, I shoulda f@cked that sheep.

586291[/snapback]

Actually, now I am starting to think he should croak so the team can be bought by someone else and be moved to LA so they can finally become successful and all you DOOM and GLOOM "Fans" can have something real to cry and whine about