So.....

DCM

Man.....what a difference a year makes! This time last year you guys were on top of the world. Just a couple of tweaks here and there and playoffs here we come! The wait will be all worth it come opening day 2005!

What the Hell happened? MM? JP? Donahoe? All 3 combined? <_<

We're not close till this team improves the OL and gets a DT.  Till that happens we're only a bit better than last year, and thats because of addition by subtraction (TD, MM etc.).

586074[/snapback]

Upgrade LT,C and RG with a DT and we're looking good again. Or at least we should be greatly improved. :ph34r:

Upgrade LT,C and RG with a DT and we're looking good again. Or at least we should be greatly improved.

LT & C, but I think LG (Bennie Anderson) not RG, if Villy is healthy he can do the job adequately. Re-sign Nate Clements. DT, Ted Washington or Grady Jackson should be brought in along with drafting Ngata and we'd be fine. Problem is we need someone to coach them on D, which we don't yet have.

Thats a lot of work to be done, BTW.

I'm in the minority with ya then.

586069[/snapback]

me too, i think we just need a new person to call the plays who actually has a brain and will do whatever works. we may not have that in Jouron, but i think we might. weve got the talent to at least get to the playoffs, but we have to execute!

Man.....what a difference a year makes!  This time last year you guys were on top of the world.  Just a couple of tweaks here and there and playoffs here we come!  The wait will be all worth it come opening day 2005!

What the Hell happened?  MM?  JP?  Donahoe? All 3 combined? :ph34r:

586051[/snapback]

Stick around. There are bound to be some more fans doing swan dives off the bridge here any moment now.