Need Prayers For My Father

IDBillzFan

did some one do that to you ??????  <_<  :devil:

588694[/snapback]

No...just an old joke. Had a colonoscopy last year, though. Turned out I had a deviated (?) colon - the eyeball pipe had difficulty making the normal route, so I woke up during the procedure and yelped. I remember the nurse giving me a good rap on my head.

They told me in the recovery room, that's what they do to stop the patient from thrashing before they shove more dope through the IV to put one further under for the completion of the job.

:lol:

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Momma had a deviated septum.  :D

588834[/snapback]

Speaking of deviating...we seem to be deviating from the original point of this thread. I have an 80-year-old father driving an 18-wheeler filled with 30,000 pounds of the pasty fruit known as bananas.

More praying, people, less chatting.

Speaking of deviating...we seem to be deviating from the original point of this thread. I have an 80-year-old father driving an 18-wheeler filled with 30,000 pounds of the pasty fruit known as bananas.

588897[/snapback]

more chatting will help because the police say that you have not contacted them and they would like to talk to you and motion loation . :D:D

OMG - I leave for a few days and this board goes to hell. You kids are soooo bad.

:D

588972[/snapback]

Shut up and start praying, Gidge. No wonder my father is on a deathtrip. Everyone isn't praying!

C'mon, Gidge. Sweet Jesus can't do crap if he can't hear enough people. Get on your knees, clasp those hands together, look upward and as they say in some parts of North Carolina... gitcherta prayin'!

Shut up and start praying, Gidge. No wonder my father is on a deathtrip. Everyone isn't praying!

C'mon, Gidge. Sweet Jesus can't do crap if he can't hear enough people. Get on your knees, clasp those hands together, look upward and as they say in some parts of North Carolina... gitcherta prayin'!

589048[/snapback]

Question, what if you are agnostic? Praying really isn't an option then. So is there a second option we can choose from to show support for your father and those bananas?

OMG - I leave for a few days and this board goes to hell. You kids are soooo bad.

:D

588972[/snapback]

If you think it's bad here, I suggest you stay away from the main Wall. It's outta control weirdness over there.

Question, what if you are agnostic?  Praying really isn't an option then.  So is there a second option we can choose from to show support for your father and those bananas?

589077[/snapback]

It is a good question and we are all glad you asked. If you don't presume to know if there is a God or not, then try to pray to something you can believe in, like a fire hydrant, or somethiing solid you can grasp, like a hearty soup. If this fails, just send a check to the fund for relief of anal bifida. Get off your Sphinxter to save a Sphinxter, as they say. I am glad we could share this time.

588897[/snapback]

Sure he was headed toward PA? We had an old man in an 18-wheeler stop by the apartment selling bananas from the back of it yesterday for 10 cents a pound. Claimed they were driven "straight up here from puerto rico."