Jesse Mahelona DT 6'1" 297 TENNESSEE 86 D Expert's Take

Orien Harris DT 6'2" 299 MIAMI (FLA.) 82 Expert's Take

High Motor = White

Dvoracek = White

Therefore...

High Motor = Dvoracek

585727[/snapback]

Funny but true.. <_<

I was intersested in Rodrique Wright but i have been hearing he doesnt bring his A game all of the time.We don't need another bust from Texas.I would not mind if the Bills traded down and picked up Orien Harris late in the 1st round...though not a monster (size wise) he is a quality footbal player.

Funny but true.. <_<

I was intersested in Rodrique Wright but i have been hearing he doesnt bring his A game all of the time.We don't need another bust from Texas.I would not mind if the Bills traded down and picked up Orien Harris late in the 1st round...though not a monster (size wise) he is a quality footbal player.

585758[/snapback]

He is also from the "U". Marv doesnt like players from there. There not high character guys. Kelly could be the expection. But I don't think Marv ever drafted a player from the U while he was a coach here.

He is also from the "U". Marv doesnt like players from there. There not high character guys. Kelly could be the expection. But I don't think Marv ever drafted a player from the U while he was a coach here.

585799[/snapback]

That is a good point.Wonder if Marv has seen the Wonderlic scores for Parrish and Everett..He would probably keel over on the spot <_<

That is a good point.Wonder if Marv has seen the Wonderlic scores for Parrish and Everett..He would probably keel over on the spot :devil:

585843[/snapback]

true. but i think his heart would explode for the sight of jason peters wonderlic also. IIRC he got a 7 <_< but still a hell of a find