Playoff Stock Game...

JasoninMT

So late in fact that the orignal post has moved on to the archives and I couldn't post the latest update to it... Sorry bout that... it is rather depressing.... for most of us anyways...

The only 2 share prices that matter:

Pittsburgh is offered at $46 a share, there are 5 shares remaining.

Seattle is offered at $45 a share, there are 4 shares remaining.

Scores:

Mooseman (CPA) $316 $93

billsfanintx (TBD) $145 $50

Spiderman (CPA) $19 $10

JasoninMT (TBD) $1 $8

DarthFerret (CPA) -$80 -$45

fezmid (TBD) -$86 -$40

canadian bill (TBD) -$90 -$39

edemup (TBD) -$90 -$33

mead107 (TBD) -$100 -$5

TomB (CPA) -$120 -$92

sfladave1 (TBD) -$133 -$67

I feel fortunate I'm breaking even... but I really bought into Indy vs Chicago and lost my fortune there... I fortunately had 1 share each of Seattle and Pittsburgh... so I will finish at +$1....

You have of course until Next Friday to make any purchases... Next year I'm restructuring the game to make it simpler and easier to sell shares - I will not play myself and will by shares back at market prices... I also am going to remove the limit to the # of shares... I was initially worried everyone would pick the same stocks if I didn't limit them... Which doesn't matter really...

Also, the initial price will be equal for all teams at $5 a share with $100 in seed money. Those prices will adjust daily based on sales activity and will also get bumps and drops from wins and losses... I only wish I was smart enough to write some sort of web page to track everything instead of doing it manually with Excel...