Uniform Poll

eball

Which scheme do you prefer?  

226 members have voted

1. 1. Which scheme do you prefer?

• 2002-present (Red helmet, Navy/Red/Silver/White colors)
    • 1985-2001 (Red helmet, Royal/Red/White colors)
    • 1974-1984 (White helmet w/ charging buffalo)
    • pre-1974 (White helmet w/ standing buffalo -- the "Throwbacks")

so we should just put gun holsters on the bills players and let them shhot their way past opposing lineman...............kinda like the beginning of "last boyscout" lol lol lol

585114[/snapback]

It would piss off every single politically correct group in existence -- I like it!

Buffalo Bill was a cowboy -- not a bison.  I would like to see some type of likeness to Buffalo Bill on the helmet and not a bison.  Yes, I know this is virtually a sacrilegious statement in Buffalo, but it makes the most sense.

585064[/snapback]

How about the old Bucs logo, you know with th Pirate at Center, looks suspiciously like Buffalo Bill...

Good idea; I wish this would influence their decision on which uni's to wear for the future.

Personally, i would be pumped to see the throwbacks full-time, especially all white road throwbacks.  I'm biased because i love the tradition and the simplicity of the old school uniforms. 

In my opinion, the best uniforms in the NFL, and sports for that matter, belong to the teams that keep or go back to tradition (i.e., NFL - NYG, NYJ, Bears, NHL - Leafs, Blackhawks, Red Wings, Habs).

584930[/snapback]

and next week we'll be thinking we're watching the steelers of the 70's same ole black and gold.

Hopefully someone high up in the organization reads this board....fingers crossed!  :lol:

585211[/snapback]

Of course they won't. But it might be interesting to e-mail them and see if they respond once we have a few hundred votes and the "new" uniforms are coming in at a >85% disapproval rate.

Just like they did with our draft thoughts, QB thoughts, and head coaching thoughts?  :lol:

Don't take this too seriously.  :)

584905[/snapback]

I for one vote for cheerleader uni's like the one in your avatar

If anything, ushering out the "new unis" would be a nice way to help us forget about the Tom Donahoe era.

There is something about the traditional Red, White, and Blue that I think most of us like. Very Blue Collar, very American.

The new jerseys look black and I am pretty sure they were designed by the guy who designed the uniforms for Jet Blue... seriously.