Sabres @ Leafs 1/26 730pm at ACC

Like A Mofo

I don't trust Darcy to know WHEN to make a trade.

I trust him when it comes to actually making the trade, however.

I know this doesn't answer your question. I just needed to begin my crusade somewhere.

I don't trust Darcy to know WHEN to make a trade. 

I trust him when it comes to actually making the trade, however.

I know this doesn't answer your question.  I just needed to begin my crusade somewhere.

584862[/snapback]

I just hope this year does not become Bob Corkum II.

Sabres need "something"...dont want to sell the ranch, but they need a boost, especially when you look at the upcoming schedule.

Oilers just traded for two defensemen (Tanstrom from Pittsburgh and Spacek from Chicago).  Maybe Edmonton will finally be making the deal for a goalie (Biron?) and sending us one of their other d-men and / or a forward?

584946[/snapback]

Maybe Spacek comes to the Sabres. (Wishful thinking on my part.)

It really is, though I was disappointed when the Leafs' fans booed their team because they played their asses off despite some pretty piss poor goaltending. They had no business being in this game but they seized the one opportunity they had to get back in it and dominated the Sabres for far too long in the second period.

Expect the usual "Buffalo sucks as a city" article in the Toronto papers tomorrow....but who's hockey team just hung 8 goals on your sorry-a$$ squad?  You know it kills them. 

PTR

585113[/snapback]

I bet that last one with less than a tick on the clock felt like a shovelful of dirt on the season.

The return of Eddie Allowfour.