NEWS FLASH! Sequel Set For Brokeback Mountain

Ugh.

My best friend from college (a die-hard Steelers fan...now I hate him <_< ) and I used to have an expression: "As wrong as two boys", meaning as wrong as, well, you know...what Liberace and Rock Hudson would have done together.

Now, we've changed it to "As wrong as Brokeback Mountain".

You just KNOW this is gonna sweep the Oscars this year, as a middle finger poked right in the eye at the people in Middle America who still see something wrong with such relations.

Mike

P.S. I don't care what people do as far as sex is concerned...but my God, just don't shove my face in it. And that goes for hetero sex as well.

Ugh.

My best friend from college (a die-hard Steelers fan...now I hate him  <_< ) and I used to have an expression:  "As wrong as two boys", meaning as wrong as, well, you know...what Liberace and Rock Hudson would have done together.

Now, we've changed it to "As wrong as Brokeback Mountain".

You just KNOW this is gonna sweep the Oscars this year, as a middle finger poked right in the eye at the people in Middle America who still see something wrong with such relations.

Mike

P.S.  I don't care what people do as far as sex is concerned...but my God, just don't shove my face in it.  And that goes for hetero sex as well.

588508[/snapback]

What about hot lesbian sex? :devil: