Holy shiat!

these guys have some cajones!

584381[/snapback]

A platoon from the Mexican army was sent in to restore order to border town near Texas.

The town had been under the control of a drug cartel.

The whole friggin' platoon got paid off by the drug dealers and now work for them!

Boy, those are some cracker jack troops there huh?

Can you image U.S. marines doing something like that?

WTF??  How can there be no response when we have our own law enforcement being outgunned on our side of the river??

Where the hell are the attack copters to blow the sh-- out of the whole Mexican gang in those situations?

584416[/snapback]

Perhaps we should withdraw from Iraq and invade Mexico. </sarcasm>

I think the proposed wall might help.

It worked for the Romans and the Chinese :lol:

585370[/snapback]

Wouldn't work. You can't build anything in this country any more without hiring illegals. [/sarcasm]

Wouldn't they just tunnel under it? I think they do that in the San Diego area.

Wouldn't work.  You can't build anything in this country any more without hiring illegals. [/sarcasm]

Wouldn't they just tunnel under it?  I think they do that in the San Diego area.

585382[/snapback]

They would, but in my opinion, you can control a bunch of tunnels better than a completely open border.

I'm for building a fence with a moat. Electrify the fence and leave the people fried on it there as a warning. Fill the moat with alligators if someone makes it past the fence. :ph34r:

586188[/snapback]

For liability purposes they should hang a sign on the fence in English, Spanish, and French:

Don't Whiz On The Electric Fence