Sean Kugler turned downed Bills

The Jokeman

Link The question is what position was he offered? As we already have an O-line and TE coach in place so why would be interviewing a coach for those positions? If it was O-line what's the future status of McNally? If it was TE coach than he would of replaced Mike Miller and not be a big deal. Though with a TE coach in place it might cause worries among the hold overs from the last staff feel comfortable coaching under Jauron.

My bigger concern is that we're trying to bring in coaches for positions we already have coaches on the roster and what kind of message that sends to them. I'm all for upgrading coaches but if Jauron doesn't like Mike Miller than why is he still on the coaching staff? Fire him and maybe then Kugler would have taken the job.

My bigger concern is that we're trying to bring in coaches for positions we already have coaches on the roster and what kind of message that sends to them. I'm all for upgrading coaches but if Jauron doesn't like Mike Miller than why is he still on the coaching staff? Fire him and maybe then Kugler would have taken the job.

584391[/snapback]

Fire Miller?

Why so quick and painlesss....

when you can give him the Jerry Gray treatment? B-)

Fire Miller?

Why so quick and painlesss....

when you can give him the Jerry Gray treatment? B-)

584392[/snapback]

It's called professionalism, and with Marv calling for quality guys etc. I think it's a quality thing to let a guy go immediately if have no real future plans for him for the sake he might be able to find another job elsewhere etc.