So there it is

dib

Buffalo is unable or unwilling to hire top notch coaches because of a lack of money. The Dolfelons on the other hand have something like 147 coaches. So, even if you dont have top flight athelete, you have a bevy of coaches to mold them and prepare them. In Buffalo, it must be like: "Here's a ball- go throw it."

Buffalo is unable or unwilling to hire top notch coaches because of a lack of money.  The Dolfelons on the other hand have something like 147 coaches.  So, even if you dont have top flight athelete, you have a bevy of coaches to mold them and prepare them.  In Buffalo, it must be like: "Here's a ball- go throw it."

584238[/snapback]

So we don't necessarily need top notch coaches, just more of them?

So we don't necessarily need top notch coaches, just more of them?

584287[/snapback]

Quality as well as quantity would be nice. I'm tired of musical coaches and re-treads. Let's stop re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic and hire someone that would inspire confidence in the players and the fans.

Buffalo is unable or unwilling to hire top notch coaches because of a lack of money.  The Dolfelons on the other hand have something like 147 coaches.  So, even if you dont have top flight athelete, you have a bevy of coaches to mold them and prepare them.  In Buffalo, it must be like: "Here's a ball- go throw it."

584238[/snapback]

Um, Err, what "top notch" coaches are out there floating around? If they are top notch, they are under contract.

Besides, it is hard to attract coaches to an organization that has had no stability over the past 5 years.

We wanted everyone out and we got our wish. We want it all, don't we?

Quality as well as quantity would be nice.  I'm tired of musical coaches and re-treads.  Let's stop re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic and hire someone that would inspire confidence in the players and the fans.

584406[/snapback]

Yeah. Just like the Dolphins. Because they're such an excellent model to follow.

Quality as well as quantity would be nice.  I'm tired of musical coaches and re-treads.  Let's stop re-arranging the deck chairs on the Titanic and hire someone that would inspire confidence in the players and the fans.

584406[/snapback]

re-treads? Dom Capers and Mike Mularkey are their coordinators, those aren't re-treads?

I guess beauty's in the eye...but I wouldn't give a wooden nickel for Martz. He doesn't want to be an OC, and I want no part of him regardless.

Now Bates on the other hand is a different story. If he's lost because of cash (reasonable cash, not more than Dicky's making) then I gotsa problem.