Nick Mangold and other senior bowl practice

Stl Bills

Watched all the practices so far...

Nick Mangold- C Ohio State

This guy has been kicking every D linemans ass in practice including Gabe Watson. I don't know much about the guy or his college career but he has made a believer out of me the last few days on ESPN. I really want to grab him in the 2nd but I have a feeling he will already be gone.

DaBrickashaw Ferguson T UVA

He's the real deal. I wasn't that sold on DaBrick because I watched him get beat a few times in the VT game by Darryl Tapp and he seemed a little too light. All that said, he is very quick and seems to have great technique. He's put on some weight and seems perfect for LT in the NFL. I don't know if he's the next Pace or Ogden but he looks like he'll be a pretty good pro.

Kiwi-DE BC

I have not been that impressed with this guy although it seems like everytime I see him in a one on one drill he's going against Furgeson. Tamba Hali on the other hand has looked impressive.

Tamba Hali

His speed really does make him look like Freeney and has also been pretty impressive. Size is still a concern though.

If you get a chance, watch Nick Mangold. I hope we can get him in the second

Mayock thinks that DaBrick will go at about #6. That win over Cincinatti is going to kill us long-term.

584282[/snapback]

it's a little to early to past judgement yet -- the draft hasn't even happened yet!

dabrick is not the only player in the draft.......there are a handful of players that would help this team a ton if they dropped to #8, and there is a good chance one of them will........we are in a very good position.......

D'brick will probably be a Fina type of LT, maybe a little better. Good on the speed rushers, struggle against the power guys.  Overall pretty good, but may need TE/FB support on a game to game basis.

584285[/snapback]

You may be right that he will end up that way, but as a prospect he seems to be head and shoulders above Fina in overall talent and technique.