Reason #1 not to like Kobe

EndZoneCrew

His teammates are calling him 81.

583076[/snapback]

I wonder how many of those teammates are calling him 81 because they are impressed with the talent it takes to score that many, or because of the amount of shots it takes to score that many.

I thought it was hilarious when B-Dawg was on his rant about Kobe leading a team of C-level players to the playoffs, and constantly bringing up the fact that the Lakers have one of the worst rosters in the NBA. Why do you think that is??? Look no further than '81' himself. It was well-known this past offseason that nobody wanted to play with the guy. He's a selfish, horrible teammate who drives players and coaches out of town. What potential All-Star is going to go to the Lakers and stand around to watch Kobe launch 40+ shots per game? It's amazing that the Clip-show is the more attractive L.A. team right now. Kobe should take a look over there and watch Elton Brand if he wants to see what an MVP-candidate does to lift his team to victories.

I wanted to post this in B-Dawg's original thread, but by the time I noticed it had gotten moved to PPP, they had been off the Kobe topic for about 8 pages.

Reading comprehension alert. His teammates are calling him 81. It's not self-proclaimed.

583076[/snapback]

Let me guess.....you used to consistently get pummeled in school on a regular basis.....I am trying to make a point about a POS.....thanks for the reading lesson bro :doh:

While normally I'd consider jumping in and defending someone from a shot like this...that was a really good one.  :devil:

583882[/snapback]

I thought it was a bit hackish and predictable. :doh:

I'm surprised at your amusement...