win one before i die!!!

i am a die hard bills fan since oj simpson and joe ferguson days.so think about it give kelly a job other than watching him on sidelines on national tv for inspirational leadership.put wyche at oc.and lets face it were starting over from scratch here next few yrs will most likely be painfull to watch.ya gotta love levy or your not a bills fan but maybe we should be thinking of youth movement here on ownership and general manager position.i hope we draft smart and jauron isnt a bust.

Welcome aboard.  Kelly's said numerous times that he's not interested in coaching.  And that might be a good thing - I'm not so sure his temperment would lend itself well to being a coach.

582795[/snapback]

Campy - that sounds like politics speak for - I'm not sure being a coach would fit in with Jim Kelly's drinking schedule.

Losman: How'd I do coach? I feel like my mechanics have really gotten better and i'm reading that cover 2 nicely now. Back in your playing days, would you check off at the line if the Z is in press man coverage or is it better to wait, run the play and adjust with thw WR on the fly?

Kelly: You dun jush fine kiddo. Now shuddup n pash me another beer befow ahh kick yer scrawny ass, pansy. Woman git back on your knees, did I shay you could shtop? <SLAP>

I've never quite understood the idea that HOF players like Jim Kelly should come back to coach. Do you realize how much work goes into being a coach? The hours, time and very little pay. Jim Kelly is a multi-millionaire who doesn't need the work. Why would he come back to coach, civic pride? Nonsense! And what tells you that he would be a good coach anyway? The "Jim" I'd like to see in Buffalo has a the last name of Zorn.

I've never quite understood the idea that HOF players like Jim Kelly should come back to coach.  Do you realize how much work goes into being a coach?  The hours, time and very little pay.  Jim Kelly is a multi-millionaire who doesn't need the work.  Why would he come back to coach, civic pride? Nonsense!  And what tells you that he would be a good coach anyway? The "Jim" I'd like to see in Buffalo has a the last name of Zorn.

583087[/snapback]

He would come back for the same reason that Marv did a final chance to get that ring that the 4 losing superbowls have left them feeling thirsty for.

He would come back for the same reason that Marv did a final chance to get that ring that the 4 losing superbowls have left them feeling thirsty for.

583357[/snapback]

No Way! Big difference between GM and QB coach.