The more I think about it

JayFromDC

Reuben Brown was realeased because in his tyrade he exposed the fact the O-line was giving time for the QB and DB just wasn't getting it done, so he was fed up and couldn't take it no more, how would you like to be at work and your doing your job to the best of your ability and someone else is not picking up their slack and YOU GET BLAMED FOR IT, so inturn TD(Drew's Uncle I think) couldn't handle that and got rid of em, Im starting to see right threw our organization and it's sad man I can 't keep blaming TD, old Ralph is going to evenutally have to step in man

I mean think about it Scott, 8 or 9 pro bowls I can't remember which one, although I would admit 2 or 3 not deserved, well respected around the league, never has been in real trouble on or off the field, from what I hear he was real good in the community up there, and all of a sudden he has one tyrade and we wack him, it's almost like the guy at work who know's too much and question's the motives of management and is right about most of it, he's usually the guy that gets fired, I mean I know

Reuben started to say things like he didn't want to be there no more he was speaking like a guy who felt like this organization doesn't want to win, and just got fed up, I don't know if he was really saying he didn't want to be here anymore, but If he did I understand his frusteration

I mean think about it Scott, 8 or 9 pro bowls I can't remember which one, although I would admit 2 or 3 not deserved, well respected around the league, never has been in real trouble on or off the field, from what I hear he was real good in the community up there, and all of a sudden he has one tyrade and we wack him, it's almost like the guy at work who know's too much and question's the motives of management and is right about most of it, he's usually the guy that gets fired, I mean I know

Reuben started to say things like he didn't want to be there no more he was speaking like a guy who felt like this organization doesn't want to win, and just got fed up, I don't know if he was really saying he didn't want to be here anymore, but If he did I understand his frusteration

42354[/snapback]

And what is Reuben doing now??

Starting at LG for the Bears, a team doing better with half the "pro bowl" talent around there.

But hey, in Donahoe's world when you want to win and express yourself, or the disastisfaction of losing, then you get cut.

I'm sure a whole bunch of other "leaders" will step forward sometime soon. Oh yeah, any day now.....

Donahoe really is a control freak. Anyone dare challening his little fiefdom gets the axe.