Jabari Greer? How's he been doing?

Thailog80

Jabari was very personable and very nice to my son Conner (11) at training camp two weeks ago. So now my son is rooting hard for him to make the squad, practice or the final one it doesn't matter to him. How's he been looking in camp? The day I saw him he looked green, okay but VERY raw. Is he 50/50 or less to make the team?

He is at least getting some media attention and positive feedback from coaches.  Amazing how many volunteers are on this squad.

Vols

2166[/snapback]

Thanks Beerball...good article. I'd like to see both of them make the team. Potential "Diamonds in the rough material" I hope.

I think the main knock on Jabari is that he's so light, listed at 165. I think to be effective long term he's got to put on some meat. If he can keep his speed at 185-195 he can be more effective and be at less risk for injury.

I think the main knock on Jabari is that he's so light, listed at 165.  I think to be effective long term he's got to put on some meat.  If he can keep his speed at 185-195 he can be more effective and be at less risk for injury.

2252[/snapback]

He definitely needs to add weight. That is pretty easy though, seeing as he's 5'11". Rusty will get him there!

Archived