Some OC Names I'd Like to See Considered

JDG

Marc Trestman would be an interesting pick.  I don't know if Miami would give permission for him to go within the division.

583386[/snapback]

The post above said he's the offensive coordinator at NC State. I checked the fins site and he's no where to be found under coaching staff.

The post above said he's the offensive coordinator at NC State. I checked the fins site and he's no where to be found under coaching staff.

583610[/snapback]

Doh! Yes, he's at NC State, or at least *was* at NC State last season. Sorry.....

Marc Trestman, OC, NC State - Assistant head coach/quarterbacks coach with the Miami Dolphins (2004); Offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach with the Oakland Raiders (2002-03); Senior Assistant/Offense with the Oakland Raiders (2001); Offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach with the Arizona Cardinals (1998-2000); Quarterbacks coach with the Detroit Lions (1997); Offensive coordinator/Quarterbacks coach with the San Francisco 49ers (1995-1996); Quarterbacks coach/Administrative Assistant to Head Coach with the Minnesota Vikings (1990-91); Offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach with the Cleveland Browns (1989); Quarterbacks coach with the Cleveland Browns (1988); Quarterbacks coach with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (1987); Running backs coach with the Minnesota Vikings (1985-1986); College - Quarterbacks coach at University of Miami (1983-84); Volunteer Assistant at the University of Miami (1981-82).

582963[/snapback]

I remember when Wade was hired, he wanted Trestman for his OC, but Trestman chose Arizona instead. Mike DeGeorge brought it up at a press conference to announce some assistant hirings and Wade got pissed and went off on DeGeorge. What's Mike DeGeorge doing nowadays?