STEVE MARIUCCI ??????

Well, you cant change what is done! now its time for all of us to brace our selves and stick together like the loyal bills fans we are. What about our offensive coordinator? I truly think steve marriuci is a good candadate. especially with Jaurons ties with detroit. the lions have the beat depth at reciever Ive ever seen in my 36th year of life. I think its time to get rid of #80 and bring in an explosive wr and off coordinator. someone to compliment lee evans.

Well, you cant change what is done! now its time for all of us to brace our selves and stick together like the loyal bills fans we are. What about our offensive coordinator? I truly think steve marriuci is a good candadate. especially with Jaurons ties with detroit. the lions have the beat depth at reciever Ive  ever seen in my 36th year of life. I think its time to get rid of #80 and bring in an explosive wr and off coordinator. someone to compliment lee evans.

581688[/snapback]

I have to believe that he has taken himself out of consideration for any position. I haven't read a thing about him being interviewed for anything. Probably looking to do TV.

He is looking at taking time off right now from coaching, thats why he was not interviewed by anybody.

As for #80, Who is an explosive WR available that we could get that would warant us taking the cap hit for relaesing moulds and signing for whatever the difference would be between the cap hit and what moulds was being paid? Moulds still has some years left as a good WR, he should that when the ball was thrown to him.

He is looking at taking time off right now from coaching, thats why he was not interviewed by anybody.

As for #80, Who is an explosive WR available that we could get that would warant us taking the cap hit for relaesing moulds and signing for whatever the difference would be between the cap hit and what moulds was being paid? Moulds still has some years left as a good WR, he should that when the ball was thrown to him.

581711[/snapback]

Your right I guess! How about TO???? LOL! I dont think theres a big enough house for him in Orchard park,,,or east amherst for that matter! LOL.

Your right I guess!  How about TO????  LOL! I dont think theres a big enough house for him in Orchard park,,,or east amherst for that matter!  LOL.

581716[/snapback]

He's one of those character players Marv talked about right? and I'm sure he would take a HUGE paycut and take the difference between the cap hit and what moulds would make.

Steve Mariucci = West Coast Offense

We DO NOT need a WCO here...it takes a good three years for a QB to learn and we do not have 3 years.....seen the posts here on the retard rodeo???

We need a good OC that can quickly implement a solid scheme to fit our players.

Evans and Parrish give us speed, Moulds can still get it done, we need a Ricky Proehl type go-to guy who can pick up critical first downs. Josh Reed hasn't delivered and it's time to move on. Jason Avant is the man and would be a bargain with our second Round 2 pick if he's still on he board.

Evans and Parrish give us speed, Moulds can still get it done, we need a Ricky Proehl type go-to guy who can pick up critical first downs.  Josh Reed hasn't delivered and it's time to move on.  Jason Avant is the man and would be a bargain with our second Round 2 pick if he's still on he board.

582103[/snapback]

josh reed was our most productive WR at times this year.

he stays.

how about a OL, DL or LB with that 2nd round pick.

We'll need it after picking Cutler in the first.

josh reed was our most productive WR at times this year.

he stays.

how about a OL, DL or LB with that 2nd round pick.

We'll need it after picking Cutler in the first.

582109[/snapback]

Understand what you are saying -- Josh showed some flashes this year. But nothing to show me he will be a consistent threat the way he was envisioned to be. Jason Avant will be a playmaker and could be groomed to fill Moulds shoes. I'd just hate to see him slip away. For all the accolades Braylon Edwards got at Michigan, Jason quietly went about being a more reliable and dependable every-down player for the maize and blue. I want to see this kid on our roster.