Currently TalentLESS Bills

Poeticlaw

IN reading and wondering, thinking and pondering, remenicing adn rembering this team needs more work than a gm hc oc and new dc will bring. Think about it.

Bledsoe as much as we wanted him gone and voiced our opinion of him not being able to keep his head in a big game was no more than a sub 3,000 yard passer with now 300 yd games in Buffalo thro him in Dallas still cant keep his head in the big game but an above 3,000 yard passer with a few 300 yd games the diffference??? Passing options-Receivers 3 of them with good hands and the ability to go after the ball nomatter how bad its thrown. A passcathcing TE and a RB option.

We have one recieve on our team IMO and that is Lee Evans he has the speed and he goes for the ball no matter where its thrown hes not a whining wuss like Eric moulds(sorry its out of my fingers reach im not going to hurt myself to catch a ball give me holcomb at least hes more accurate) thus IMO we need atlest 2 WRS that will go after the ball I see David Pattens up for Free agency and he goes after the ball. ALso how many catches did our wr/rb.fb have this year 32 total boy are we weak in this area i can we even expect JP to improve if only Lee Evans can catch his balls with no TE option availbale and I though MCgahee was suppose to have better ahnds than Travis didnt look like it,

Look at the Giants- Eli manning ( not a very good QB in my opinion I might have drafted him in the 7 rd) he took his team to the playoffs in his second season-WHY- Jeremy SHockey, Plaxibo Burress, AMone Toomer, and the all purpose back Tiki Barber. See what I mean players who go after the ball.

Our OL needs work and continuity as well as depth(injuries happen) We need to DL guys and 3 players in the secondary and oh yeah depth. As much as I wanted SHerman to be the hire we still would be no better than 6-10 next year as he implmented his scheme and brouht the right players in.

Unless we make some Quick Fixes this offseason the all the areas of need we are still only going to be 6-10 or 7-9 at best next season.

I hate to say because it pains me some might agree most might disagree but we had our superbow team ready to go in Mularkeys first year with us we had the right things in place We had a vet QB a one two punch at RB and the most opprotunistic defense in the leaugue are time has past we our older we have aging veterans-Moulds.Adams. Vincent. Milloy. Fletcher, just to name the popular vets.

Just had to put that out there and welcome all pros and cons to what I ahve stated.

for WR corps...i have been saying it for months, that Maurice Stovall MAY be around in the 3rd round and would love him in a bills uniform especially if Marv addresses the lines with our first few picks and FAs. I think stovall is going to be a hell of a player in the NFL. He's big and fast and his hands looked much better this season.