Interesting post on Giant board.....

Tom

BigBlew

The Corner Forum

Back to Pete's Corner Click on any handle to view his/her Member Profile.

Is McNally screwing up Buffalo's line? : Paulie Walnuts : 9/22/04 12:02 PM

or it it lack of talent. I didn't get the game, but I heard that Bledsoe was getting killed. NFL Network showed Buff lin leaking like out line last year.

Follow up comments...

It's the lack of talent.... : FatMan in Charlotte : 9/22/04 12:04 PM

God couldn't work wonders with that group of lineman.

FMiC: That doesn't bode well for us... : Big Blue Blogger : 9/22/04 12:10 PM

...since the Giants' eighth lineman (Sullivan) is a guy the Bills cut.

so Mularkey : Paulie Walnuts : 9/22/04 12:11 PM

is doing a "fassel" with his line? not smart with a Very expensive and non mobile QB

that line was garbage last year... : Jint Fan in Buc Land : 9/22/04 12:15 PM

pretty sad when you consider the weapons they have; with the exception of that statue they call a QB.

who's more mobile in the pocket? : willismcshockey : 9/22/04 12:19 PM

drew bledsoe? or cardboard cutout of drew bledsoe?

so Ruben Brown : Paulie Walnuts : 9/22/04 12:21 PM

was the only decent lineman they had? Didn't Buf learn from us?

I think : GFL in WV : 9/22/04 12:28 PM

Miami's line was doing a good impression of the worst line in the league. Only game I have watched in quite some time where I said "Thank God these guys don't play for us!"

totally clueless front office : sharkly : 9/22/04 12:29 PM

Little talent.

I watched a lot of the Bills in 02 : KWALL : 9/22/04 12:30 PM

That year the Bills line, as well as, the whole offense was outstanding.

Last year, they had a lot of injuries on the OL and Bledose got hammered.

They still have the same OTs(Mike Williams and Jonas Jennings). Both of those guys are good players. Teague is still there at C. He's been there 3 years. Only turnover has been at G and depth. Rueben Brown is gone. Villarial replaced him and he's supposed to be pretty good. I'm not sure who plays the other G.

I didn't catch much of the Raider game. They had a good shot at a W in that one. They went for a TD and failed on 4th down at the 1. They should have won in week 1 vs JAX. JAX converted three 4th downs on the last drive including that lob to the WR on the last play. The Bills are a couple of plays fromm being 2-0.

Paulie : KWALL : 9/22/04 12:31 PM

Rueben Brown hasn't been that good over the past 2 years. The Bills were not happy with him and they were glad he left. They didn't want him back.

Sullivan has loads of talent and Rosie : sharkly : 9/22/04 12:39 PM

was more than adequate but for some reason just do not fit his mold. Someone named lawrence Smith is listed in the depth chart, light finesse NDFA type at 295.

to add on to what KWALL was saying : Ben Ad Rock : 9/22/04 12:52 PM

Lawrence Smith is their other guard (started 2 games) and he's backed up by Mike Pucillo who played started most of last year at RG and outperformed Marques Sullivan. I was surprised to see Pucillo isn't starting.

ADD YOUR COMMENT

Back to Pete's Corner

BigBlue InteractiveTM is not affiliated with the New York Football Giants.  All views expressed here are our own or are the opinions of individuals who have agreed to the terms and conditions of posting on this website.  If you have any questions or comments about this website, or you just want to talk football, send us an e-mail at info@bigblueinteractive.com.  All e-mails and our replies to them will be posted in the "Letters to the Editor" section of the website unless otherwise requested.  Interested in advertising on Big Blue Interactive? Contact BURST!

All contents (unless otherwise specified) copyright © 1995 - 2004 BigBlue Interactive. All Rights Reserved

Site Managed by Strike Eagle Graphics

I think my favorite one is the last one, wondering why Pucillo isn't starting. :o:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::lol:

It's the lack of talent.... : FatMan in Charlotte : 9/22/04 12:04 PM

God couldn't work wonders with that group of lineman.

that line was garbage last year... : Jint Fan in Buc Land : 9/22/04 12:15 PM

pretty sad when you consider the weapons they have; with the exception of that

statue they call a QB.

who's more mobile in the pocket? : willismcshockey : 9/22/04 12:19 PM

drew bledsoe? or cardboard cutout of drew bledsoe?

totally clueless front office : sharkly : 9/22/04 12:29 PM

Little talent.

to add on to what KWALL was saying : Ben Ad Rock : 9/22/04 12:52 PM

Lawrence Smith is their other guard (started 2 games) and he's backed up by Mike

Pucillo who played started most of last year at RG and outperformed Marques

Sullivan. I was surprised to see Pucillo isn't starting.