Join J.A. (Jauron Anonymous) Today

Me: Hi, my name is Mike and I want Dick Jauron and the Bills to succeed.

All: Hi Mike!

Me: I am 46, have been a Bills fan for about 40 years. I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly.

All: <concerned looks>

Me: As much as guys like Connor Byrne of RealFootball 365 and various media knuckleheads try to convince me otherwise, I just cannot stop thinking that DJ might be successful here--you know, build an O-line, run the ball 30 times a game and build a dominant defense.

Me: Marv, grant me the strength to keep watching the Bills,

The courage to not cut and run on the team I love,

And the wisdom to wear the colors whenever I can.

All: AYYYY-MEN!

Ok, it is your turn. Reply, register your support for DJ and the Bills even though it is not fashionable or whiny enough to admit that you're a fan. We'll never reach the numbers that Soprano and the Negative Neds achieved--but you'll be going on the record and when DJ and the Bills succeed, we can celebrate.

Our fellowship will get us through this. ;)

GO MARV! GO DJ! GO BILLS!!!!

Me: Hi, my name is Mike and I want Dick Jauron and the Bills to succeed.

All: Hi Mike!

Me: I am 46, have been a Bills fan for about 40 years. I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly.

All: <concerned looks>

Me: As much as guys like Connor Byrne of RealFootball 365 and various media knuckleheads try to convince me otherwise, I just cannot stop thinking that DJ might be successful here--you know, build an O-line, run the ball 30 times a game and build a dominant defense.

Me: Marv, grant me the strength to keep watching the Bills,

All: AYYYY-MEN!

Ok, it is your turn. Reply, voice your support for DJ and the Bills even though it is not fashionable or whiny enough to admit that you're a fan. We'll never reach the numbers that Soprano and the Negative Neds achieved--but you'll be going on the record and when DJ and the Bills succeed, we can celebrate.

Our fellowship will get us through this. ;)

GO MARV! GO DJ! GO BILLS!!!!

Me:  Hi, my name is Mike and I want Dick Jauron and the Bills to succeed.

All:  Hi Mike!

Me:  I am 46, have been a Bills fan for about 40 years. I have seen the good, the bad and the ugly.

All:  <concerned looks>

Me:  As much as guys like Connor Byrne of RealFootball 365 and various media knuckleheads try to convince me otherwise, I just cannot stop thinking that DJ might be successful here--you know, build an O-line, run the ball 30 times a game and build a dominant defense.

Me:  Marv, grant me the strength to keep watching the Bills,

All:  AYYYY-MEN!

Ok, it is your turn.  Reply, voice your support for DJ and the Bills even though it is not fashionable or whiny enough to admit that you're a fan.  We'll never reach the numbers that Soprano and the Negative Neds achieved--but you'll be going on the record and when DJ and the Bills succeed, we can celebrate.

Our fellowship will get us through this.  ;)

GO MARV!  GO DJ!  GO BILLS!!!!

580749[/snapback]

Hi Mike, I have been a Bills fan for 42 years. I will still be a bills fan tomorrow. For some reason its an addiction that can not be explained.